"Yeah, you're right," he nodded, still feeling rather embarrassed. "Genya," he whispered. "What?" Y/n raised a brow. "Genya, my name is Genya," he said as he leaned on to the doorframe. Y/n let out an 'oh,' and she smiled. 

"What rank are you?" Genya asked as he gazed at her eyes. "I'm a Hashira," Y/n gave an eye closed smile. Genya's eyes widened before he started freaking out. "I'm so sorry for my behavior, oh my gosh--" Genya broke into a fret as he bowed repeatedly. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he continuously said. "Ah, no need, don't worry about it," Y/n smiled. Genya sighed in relief before he stood up and looked at her. 

"What have you come here for then, Kigiku-sama?" Genya asked. "No need to be so formal, just address me as Y/n," Y/n said as she handed him a box. "I just wanted to give Himejima-sama this cheesecake, will you be willing to keep it safe till he goes back home?" Y/n asked hopefully. 

"Of course," Genya said before he grabbed the box gently from her hands and held it close to him. "Would you like to come in for some tea?" he asked. "No, no," Y/n placed her hands in front. "I still got a lot to deliver," Y/n pointed to her satchel that held a bunch of cheesecakes. 

"It was nice meeting you, Genya, let's hangout sometimes!" Y/n exclaimed brightly as Genya blinked at her. Genya couldn't possibly reject a Hashira. He could maybe train with her, though she looked petite, he knew she probably is stronger than him. 

"Perhaps we could train," Genya offered. Y/n clasped her hands together in delight. "My, my, that sounds amazing!" Y/n exclaimed as Genya felt his ears went red. "Now! I'll have to go, see you soon, Genya-san!" Y/n bowed formally before she disappeared and reappeared in the Wind Pillar's Estate. 

Y/n's eyes stared into the distance before spotting Sanemi screaming in the back of his estate. Y/n disappeared before reappeared behind Sanemi. "Hello, Sanemi-sama!" Y/n exclaimed brightly as in reflex, Sanemi aimed a powerful punch on her but Y/n stopped his fists with her hands and threw it away as Sanemi winced at the force. He looked at her, she is incredibly much more stronger than the first time he met her. 

"Were you trying to hit a lady?" a demon slayer on the ground gasped dramatically. 

"Oh my goodness, Shinazugawa-sama!" another one gasped. 

"Shut up!" he yelled at them as the demon slayers stopped talking and kept their mouth shut. "Impressive," Sanemi said, rather hesitantly. "Are you here for another duel? I could really prove to you that I'm stronger than you-" a box was offered to him with a gentle smile. "I got you this Cheesecake from my last mission, I hope you can take it as a token of friendship," Y/n smiled gently as Sanemi looked at the box before looking at her, feeling his cheeks reddened. 

Y/n blinked at him as she stared at him with dotted eyes. She prod the cheesecake's box to him before he swiftly took it from Y/n's hand roughly. "Thank you," was all he said that made the demon slayers gasp.

 "Oh my goodness, what is this?" one asked. "Holy moly, this is a legendary scene, what did the girl do? Is she a witch?" the other said. "Shinazugawa-sama blushing?! Such a rare sce-" 

"Your welcome!" Y/n exclaimed brightly before walking away, humming a tune. Smoke burst through Sanemi's ears as he turned to the demon slayers behind him who were still on the floor. "8000 pushups. Now." 

Y/n skipped happily towards the next Estate as she planned to go to the Sound Estate. As she made her way swiftly through the streets, she finally stopped in front of the Estate and smiled. She disappeared before reappearing in front of the door and she knocked on it gently. The door slid open to reveal a woman with blonde bangs and black hair. Her yellow hues stared into e/c ones. 

"Ah, is Uzui-sama here?" Y/n asked as the lady squinted her eyes. "Who are you?" she asked skeptically. "Kigiku Y/n, Flower Pillar," Y/n smiled at the lady and the lady sighed. "Wait here, I'll go get him," she smiled before she walked away. Y/n stood pateintly as she opened her satchel to get the box. "Ah! Y/n!" a voice boomed as he leaned on to the doorframe. Y/n slightly jumped at his presence, she didn't sense him at all. Y/n looked up at him and he gave her a smirk. 

"You look flamboyantly amazing today," he said with sparkles around him. "Thank you," she smiled before she gave him the box. "For you," Y/n smiled as Uzui blinked at it before he slowly took it into his hands. Uzui's lips formed into a smile as he looked gratefully at Y/n. "Thank you!" he said loudly. 

"Can I ask you something?" Uzui asked as Y/n gestured for him to continue. "Why are you giving me this?" he asked. "As a token of friendship," Y/n smiled brightly as Uzui looked at her before unknowingly patting her head. "Thank you, Flower Hashira!" Uzui grinned happily as Y/n beamed at him. "Anytime, Uzui-sama!" she exclaimed. "And-- Who was the lady before?" Y/n asked. "It's my wife, Makio!" he exclaimed. Y/n blinked. 

"I have three wives, wanna be one of them?" Uzui asked with a flirtatious smirk as Y/n shook her head. "No thank you," Y/n bowed politely before she turned around to go but a hand on her shoulder stopped her. "Thanks once again," Uzui thanked her. "You're a great Hashira," he complimented as he clicked his tongue. Y/n felt her heart slightly burst in euphoria before a genuine smile grace her features. "I appreciate it, Uzui-sama," Y/n said before she felt Uzui nodding and she left without a word. 

She reappeared in front of the Serpent Hashira's Estate's door, she knocked on to the door brightly before hearing a hiss on the floor, she looked down to see a brilliant white snake with red eyes. "Hello," Y/n greeted the small snake. "You must know where Iguro-sama is, right?" Y/n said as the snake hissed angrily at her. 

'What is this lady doing here?' the snake thought to himself as Y/n lowered herself to his level and pat the snake affectionately, surprisingly, the snake leaned into her touch. "Can you do me a favor and give Iguro-sama this?" Y/n asked as she pulled out a box. "This is a cheesecake, one of the finest, actually," Y/n said as she placed it to the ground. "You can have some, if snakes are allowed to eat such things, of course," Y/n smiled before she stood up and bowed to the snake. "Thank you," she smiled before she straightened her posture and disappeared. 

She reappeared in front of a familiar estate as she skipped towards the entrance. "Giyuu!" Y/n exclaimed loudly as she knocked on the door. "Giyuu?" Y/n asked before she blinked. 'Maybe he's in a mission,' Y/n thought before she placed down the cheesecake box on the engawa and left a letter she prepared for him, she placed it under the box. 

[ notes ] :

- CHECK OUT -BEL0VEDANGELS , WE JUST POSTED THE FIRST BOOK WOO!!