🫧 AFTER PARTY 🫧

LA, CALIFORNIA

2:45 AM

THE AMA'S

" Thank you to all my adoring fans out there tonight, I couldn't have done it without yall, yall are my heart and soul and keep me so grounded and focused. I know I be getting in trouble and shit but yall rock me that's why I fuck wit yall. And to anybody that got some shit to say bout it, you tell em to suck breezy dick. Goodnight and God Bless" Chris said storming off the stage with his AMA award. After such a chaotic year with his name slandered all over the press, Chris had more than a few words to get off his chest.

From being locked up over some outta pocket ass charges to getting in fights to his usual relationship drama, Chris was sick and tired of It all.

" I ain't tryna tell these bitches to hop off my dick I'm just saying hop on the right dick. Yall riding the fuck outta my personal life which don't have shit to do wit you. If they'd pay as much attention to my music as they do that, shit be straight. But it's whatever, yall want daddy dick well he hard now come get some" Chris said sticking his tongue out and putting his middle finger up at the paparazzi before hopping in his limo.

He had tried that goody two-shoe lifestyle for too long and people obviously wasn't paying that no mind so he figured why bother. Now when he finally started to retaliate and demand some respect for his obvious mindblowing talent they wanted to hand over awards with they tail tucked between they legs... go figure

Chris Pov

" Nah man don't even tell me that shit, I ain't tell them niggas nothing they ain't deserve," I said sparking up a blunt in the back of the limo. Tyga sat next to me bent over in laughter at my acceptance speech. I mean come on yall, even yall can't say I'm tripping.

"Yall see how they always try to catch a nigga soon as he doing good. I gave em what they want now they panties dropping. Shit, it's working out just fine fa me."

" Chris you can't be saying shit like that" T said tryna catch his breath

" Listen you'd say that shit too if they was on ya nuts like that. I just said what was on everybody else mind... now enough lecturing. Hit this blunt. My publicist will fill me in on the aftermath later " I laughed passing T the blunt after taking one last pull.

" Aight fuck it then... oh and Mr.P " T knocked on the partition tryna get our driver's attention. Mr.P was this old ass cat who had been Hollywoods' limo driver for quite some time now. He drove all the celebrities around and had been my main driver since I first stepped in the game.

" Unc" I yelled knocking on the partition.

" If yall don't stop banging on some shit yall not gone pay fa," He said rolling down the partition choking on the smoke that poured into his part of the car.

" Listen Unc we gotta spot ima need to you to hit up aight. Just pull up at baby house and we could get a ride from there"

" Which baby motherfucker. You know Hollywood got a hundred of em. First, it was Lil Wayne, Lil peep, Lil doo doo stain. Now it's Bhad baby this good baby that. fuck I'm getting sick ah yall"

Unc a straight fool. He betta tell these young whippersnappers

" Lil baby unc. He hosting an after-party. We just gone slide through for the one time and we'll be out yo hair" I said leaning up talking to him over the loud music

" Aight now Chris, and don't you be getting yo ass into any more trouble. I'm not bout to get not one mo call from yo mama telling me you done got yo ass locked up again Nah"

" I heard that," Tyga said " But I wouldn't make him bet on it. After that award show tonight he might be going right back " I smacked my lips punching T in the arm playfully