"No I didnt mean it like that its just th-,"

"No me and Ben weren't together in anyway like that," Ricky reassures her making sure she doesn't get any ideas.

"Sorry I just had to ask," Amy lets out blushing completely embarssed by her question.

"Its okay everyone always have questions to ask and even though that question was sorta mean,"

"What mean?"

"I was kidding it was suppose to be funny," Ricky chuckles a bit. Amy rolls her eyes before her face turns back to serious mode.

"Your not funny,"

Ricky smirks. "I think I am," Ricky chuckles making Amy hit him slightly.

"Ricky," Amy hisses.

"What?"

"This is suppose to be serious time not play time. My ex-boyfriend could have killed me,"

"But-," Ricky was ready to say something before Amy cut him off.

"No buts Ricky I am serious this isn't the right time to be cracking jokes I am not in the mood,"

"Okay fine," Ricky grumbles before slumping slightly down in the chair keeping his eyes locked on the floor.

"Im sorry I am just shocked about everything going on. I mean I can't believe Ben tried to kill me,"

"Well for one you don't even know who Ben is reslly. I mean tell me exactly remember about Ben?"

"I only remember our first date and everythinf else goes blank," Amy admitts.

"See this is what I am talking about. You are shock about a guy you dont remember,"

"What is that suppose to mean?" Amy asks clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth.

"It means exactly what I said you dont remember the guy, so how do you know whether or not you would pull something like this?"

"I just know. I can tell by the way he looked at me when he came to see me when we came back from New York. He looked sad and had the look of i'm sorry written all over his face making me want to hug him, but I didn't dare because I wasn't so sure what he was sorry about. Now I know," Amy responds to Ricky's question making him nod his head.

"I really hope you are really okay Amy,"

"Me too," Amy wipes away the longing tear wanting to peek out from her eye. Amy released and Ricky watched as the first tear stopped on her cheek. Ricky wiped it away before giving her a small kiss on the cheek.

"Im sorry that this is all happening to you," Ricky appolgizes. Amy waves away the apology.

"This isn't you fault,"

"I know,"

Adrian's House

Adrian had a bag of chips in her hand while talking to her bestfriend Grace. "I can't believe Amy and Ricky are together," Grace comments not sure what to say at this point.

"Me neither," Adrian grumbles. "I always thought it would be me and him forever,"

"Why is that?"

"Well for one I was so weak that I was the only girl who didn't care if he was with another girl, but once it did start stinging I couldn't say anything because of my weakness,"

"Oh that's why. I always thought you guys would be togther because it looked like you guys actually loved each other," Grace smiles thinking back to Ricky and Adrian.

"Yea well just because we looked like we loved each other doesnt mean we actually did,"

"What is that suppose to mean?"

"That's suppose to mean just because I loved Ricky didn't mean he actually loved me back," Adrian sniffles making Grace look at her a little bit concerned, but listened and didn't say anything.

"Why didn't you think he loved you back?"

"Because I was the one who had to chase after him. He never came to me I had to go to him the only times he came to me was for sex and nothing more," Adrian says before more tears came down her face.
"But I don't care anymore," Adrian starts realizing something. "I don't care if Ricky never loved me because I don't love him anymore I love Ben," Adrian announces in a cheerful voice making Grace smile at her.

"Finally,"

"Grace what are you talking about?"

"Adrian come on everytime you look at Ben your face lights up and all you do is smile around him and blush. You are like another person around him," Adrian slightly blushes at her actions.

"Wow I didn't think it was that obvious,"

"Yea they were really obvious and you want to know something?"

"What?" Adrian asks.

"Ben looks at you the same way you look at him," Grace cheerful tells her making Adrian smile.

"Really?"

"Yes really. Adrian when have I lied to you?"

"Okay you have a point, but I didn't think Ben liked me back," Adrian breaths out in a giant smile taking deep breaths to keep her heart rate down. The excitement was building in Adrian and it made her want to scream loud. She looked around the room like she was a bird hunting for food. Her phone started buzzing and Adrian smiled

"Its Leo," Adrian tells Grace before picking up and holding the phone up to her ear. "Hello?"

"Its Leo good morning Adrian how are you?" Leo asks.

"Good I am really happy,"

"Its good to hear that, but this may take all of the happiness away,"

"What do you mean? Everything is okay right?" Adrian asks a bunch of questions.

"Earlier this morning Ben was arrested,"

"For what?"

"Ben did something very bad and now he is sitting in a jail cell and I thought it would be a good thing you knew considering you and Ben were like dating,"

Adrian felt her heart start racing and the phone feel from her hand. She covers her mouth with her hand. "Oh, please no, no."