(2) Being With Sun.

This is a new part because the story didn't make sense when I skipped time and I wanted to make the story juicier.
This story won't make sense because I was to lazy to reread it.

I apologize for deleting the moon smut, there was no consent and it was so random.
-------------------------------------------------------

*BEEP* *BEEP*

"Ugh...5am alright? Ngh...."

I hopped out of my bed, got ready for work, then went to my car. Today is going to be a big day with Sun. I don't know why, but I felt so excited to see him,

I arrived at the pizza plex and went inside, I saw Null grabbing stuff in the boxes. He saw me and waved at me, I waved at him back and smiled.

I then went to the daycare and slid down the slide. I smiled and saw Sun jumping down the ball pit, he picked me and spoke,

"Hey Y/n! It's so good to see you again, today is going to be the best day ever! I'm going to get my new upgrade and we'll be playing with the kids!"

I smiled and nodded,

"That's great Sun! I hope the upgrade goes well for you."

"It's going to be great Y/n! I can feel it."

He then put me down and did his dance like he did when we met yesterday. I heard the kids sliding down and greeted me, I smiled and greeted them back.

I looked at my paper for what we'll do for today at the daycare, it looks like we'll do a puppet show.

~5 minutes later~

After I was done setting up for the puppet show I shouted,

"Kids, it's time for a puppet show! Let's gather here and settle down for the show." The kids shouted enjoyment and ran to the direction I was at, they all settled down and sat down on the floor. Sun came with the puppets, he was excited for the puppet show, I smiled.

"Ms. Y/n, you should do the puppet show with Mr. Sun!"

I nodded and grabbed a puppet; the puppet was so cute. I smiled and did the puppet show with Sun, it was a lot of fun doing a puppet show with Sun. Sun had a great action and it made me smile so much.

~50 minutes later~

After the puppet show, it was time for the kids to leave. I waved them goodbye and smiled, I looked at Sun, and he looked at me back,

"Oh Y/n! My upgrade is right now, I'll be going to the storage now, we'll see each other again tomorrow. Goodbye, have a goodnight!"

I responded,

"Oh my, I forgot about your upgrade! Okay, I'll see you tomorrow. Bye, good luck!"

Me and him waved goodbye, I packed my things and left, but saw Null. He waved and came to me,

"Hey Y/n, I just wanted to tell you something, are you free tonight?"

I replied,

"Yes, I am! Why did you ask?"

"Oh! Good, because I wanted to take you to a bakery and maybe eat there. I have nothing to do today."

I chuckled and nodded. I then saw Null turn his head and smirked, I turned my head and saw Sun, Sun looked back and walked away to the storage, I was confused and didn't say anything, Null turn his head to me and smiled,

"Let's go to the bakery until they close."

I nodded and followed him to his car.

Sun pov:

I went to the storage, happily as always and thinking of Y/n, gosh she was so pretty I love her! The way she is so nice to the kids makes me in love. I walked happily, until I saw Null with Y/n, they both laughed and talked. This made me quite mad inside, I couldn't make an expression at all. I then saw Null looked at me and smirked, this made me even more mad! He probably knows I already like her; I then saw Y/n head turn her to me, I felt something drop inside me. I looked away and went to the storage.

Y/n Pov:

Me and Null arrived at the bakery, I went inside and oh my, it smells like heaven! Null was behind and smiled,

"I'll buy us some sweets, sit at this table and i'll be right back~"

I nodded and sat down, the place was so beautiful, the walls were pastel, and with beautiful, cute paintings.

Null then came with some sweets, it looked so tasty! He placed on the table and smiled,

"For you, if you want more, then ask me."

I nodded and tasted the cake, gosh it was so good,

"Oh my- this cake tastes amazing, I'll maybe come here again next week!"

Null chuckled and smiled,

"I know, I come here every day because it's the place I like."

~10 minutes~

Me and Null chit-chat, I looked at my phone and it was 8pm, I gasped and got up. Null looked at me confused and asked,

"What's wrong Y/n?"

"I'm sorry to scare you, Null. It's 8pm, can you maybe drop me off at the pizza plex? My car is still there..."

I chuckled. He nodded, we both exit and went to the pizza plex.
------------------------------------------------------
This is random but- do y'all want to see moon nsfw I drew? 🧍‍♀️