Prologue

Y/n POV

I was almost finished watching hotel transformania, and yes I did binge watch all of the movies at once, they're just sooo good how can you not watch them.

When the movie finished I yawned a bit and picked up my phone to look at the time. '10:50? Guess it's time for bed' I thought as I turned my phone off and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I live alone since my parents kicked me out of the house when I was 8, luckily someone found me in an ally way and took me to an orphanage.

I loved it there, but sadly no one wanted to adopt me, when I turned 16 the orphanage told me to pack up so I would live on my own and that they would help me financially. I complied of course and packed up all my stuff, said goodbye to my caretakers and left the orphanage.

When I finished brushing my teeth, I walked to my dresser and grabbed my (f/c) pajamas, I went to bed and looked at the clock that was on my dresser that read 11:11.

I smiled a bit and closed my eyes and made a wish. 'I wish I could be in hotel Transylvania and meet my favorite characters and maybe even someone to love, like Johnny and Mavis love each other' I wished in my mind. I thought it would be a silly thing and decided to give it a try knowing it wouldn't work.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep, but what I didn't know is that my laptop started to turn on by itself.