chapter [1]

"Sane is the insanity most call normality put forth by society" -Erik Till

Chapter One: Paramon

I wasn't ready to go to Paramon with Drew tonight. and I'm sure she wasn't ready either. Not only was it the coolest club on the Vegas Strip, but we were VIP guests. Underaged VIP guests. We were 18, and just like everywhere in the united States the limit was 21 years of age. But thanks to Bruce, Drew's boy toy, we were more than greeted in with passes no one even second guessing our age. Bruce wasn't your casual go to man and I meant that in the best way. He wasn't just cute, he was attractive. He wasn't just middle class, he was upper class rich. He didn't have a connection he had many connections. Making him perfect for the daring party girl I am, too bad he was Drew's. But tonight, instead of being excited to get down, it sent a chill down my spine. However all that cringing stopped when my eyes played on a chestnut haired cutie, cute enough to chat up.

I slowly start to swivel my way in between open space between clusters. The second Drew and I got into the club, I lost sight of him as Drew just smirked down at me unable to say much. I roll my eyes once Bruce comes over, them immediately getting it on to the music of the DJ. I try to search the area for chestnut before catching a glimpse of him, his eyes locking with mine, blue as the sky, as his head nodded upstairs signalling me to follow.

Not thinking, I bite my lower lip slowly following after him, his back muscles extracting and tensing against his tight shirt with each step he took. He walked down the hall as I follow taking in my surroundings of the dark dim hallway vaguely, before he opens the door to a.. Storage closet?

I follow in after him, my body questioning my idiotic nonsense by doing so. His eyes turned red, my body being pinned to the wall roughly by his, his hot breath lingering down my neck as I struggled. His eyes go from ovals to cat like slits. I gasp starting to struggle as he let out a inhumanly kind of chuckle before he presses his hips deeply and firmly against mine. He twists off his ring with his free hands before I push him off.

"What are you!" I hiss scared as I eye the ring he continued to play with, he played with it almost as if he wanted me to be looking, "A-Answer me!" I stammer out as the longer he took to answer the more nervous, scared, and suspenseful the situation got. He chuckles again so morbidly I couldn't help but shiver backing against the wall as I feel for the knob but it was gone. He snapped the ring before it snaked out to a leather whip him smirking at the other end.

"Let's just say, I'm your master. Obey me," he says in a stern yet mocking kind of way as an evil grin was the only expression he wore. I didn't reply or react to his words as this made him grow angrily. I let out a yelp as he whipped me across the face, my hands going up to block another possible flick. This time his heavy duty whip flicked around my wrist before he yanked me down over to him and to the floor. I struggle to let my wrist free as I scoot again from him losing my voice. I got my wrist completely free as I scurried up him drawing back his arm before another guy appeared slamming him to the wall.

I tried to tear my eyes away from the two but the way he attacked and protected was too hard to look away from. I hurry over to the the new guy trying to pull him off the one who inflicted me pain when I see blood spewing around the knife wound that was stabbed in his chest, "You killed him!" I exclaim to the guy who just saved my life. He looked at me almost with a glare before nodding.

"I did. You're welcome," he mumbles before picking up the guys ring- it covered in the dark blue substance that was spewing out from the dead guy. "He was a demon. You wouldn't have stood a chance, and if you didn't give him a fight you wouldn't be alive."

I look at him stunned before he turned around his emerald eyes- a bright shade of it to the point it made me uneasy, "How did you g-get in here?" I ask biting my lip nervously as he rolled his eyes, my question clearly not good enough for him to answer. He quickly sped past me to the door that suddenly reappeared as he stalked out.

"Hello!? I- What about the body!" I exclaim running past him to notify someone- anyone. I found an understanding bartender, "There's a-a there's a dead guy i-in the storage!" I announce looking at him like I just saw a ghost as I was shaking like a leaf. He nods with little interest as he ran up the stairs, me following behind him.

"What guy?" He growled as I couldn't understand how he could not see the body- I gently shove past him- the body gone but the pool of dark blue liquid was there. I look around the room again kneeling down to the pool of blue blood, the bartender groaning and slamming the door behind him. The second the door slammed the guy who committed murder appeared as I glare at him, "What did you do with this body!" I ask rudely despite my shivering and shaking body.

"I told you. He's a demon. His body diminishes like ash, quick and without notice," he says as he eyes me, "You can see me?"

I nod my head slowly as of course I could see him! He was human and standing in the same room as I.

"I'm not human," he mumbles reading my mind, "And if you can see me clearly you're not human either."

I shake my head not believing him, "Get out of my head!" I murmur running out of the room and down the spiral staircase looking Bruce or Drew. I was beyond ready to leave.

"You can't escape me Rowen. Now that you can see me. You'll be Dependant on me," he says with a cocky grin on his smug features, as I cross my arms still shocked by his arrogance.

"Who do you think you are! I will not be dependant-"

"Rowen... Who are you talking to?" Drew spoke confused looking around as if I was insane. I look at the cocky boy still placed to my left. Did she really not see him? I look back at the guy as he winked before disappearing. I bit my lip feeling ridiculous as I look at Drew.

"I-it was no one. I- I can't really explain it... But I..." I was stuttering on my words as I had no idea how to explain me talking to the thin air.

"What's this?" She asks poking my collar bone, as I whince in pain looking down to see... A tattoo?

-

What up my penguinettes!

So excited for this book. So fun so easy so suspenseful I just ahhhh

Anywhooo lovesss

Fan

Vote5

Comment

Follow

Messageeee

Love you all so so so mucchhh

-SexyMamaPenguin❤