𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒.... 𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑀𝑒

Kaeya x Diluc / Y/N FanFic
WARNING ⚠️
Blood
Death
• Forgiveness
• LBGTQ

This is also my first story, so please bare with me, thank you!
—————————————————————————

— Start —

   It was a nice, warm breezy winter day, Diluc and Kaeya stepped onto the Monstadt's Springvlae Land, it was cold. So he asked Diluc if I could warm up by his side to warm up. "Hey, uhm, Diluc?" he said quietly in the background of the nosy people of Monstadt. "Yes, what is it, my love?" He said while looking at Kaeya, with a slight smile. "Can I warm up by you're side? I'm a bit cold." I asked him while looking down a bit.

Diluc looked at Kaeya while his hand was wrapped around his waist. "Of course my love." He told me with a cold, shivered tone as he pulled me closer to him. He's so warm. How can he be so warm? What is he doing to make himself warm?

"Mmm-"

— Ten minutes later —

After they settled down by the lake, and watched the birds flew, they went back inside and Diluc went to his bedroom and sat on his bed to get in clothes.

Kaeya saw Diluc in his bedroom and went in there to tell him something, but he was kinda scared. What would it be?

As Kaeya sighed softly, then he knocked on Diluc's door, and waited for an answer. "Come in. Make it q-qui-" he stopped then looked at who it was. "Kaeya, what are you doing?" He asked me. "You look pale." I said to Diluc while looking at him with a slightest smile.

"I... I have something to tell you." Kaeya said then approached to Diluc then took a seat on the bed. "I.... I'm joining the Knights of  Favonius" while making eye-contact at him. "What?! Y... you?" Diluc turned around and scratched his head.

"You're not joining the Knights of it's Favonius. I can't allow that." Diluc said while rubbing his head and chuckled then turned around. "Is this because I'm blaming myself of what happened to your father? I'm not allowing you to join! End of story." He sighed then puts his hands on my shoulders.

"W... well I'm sorry. I've already resigned the Knights of Favonius. I'm not blaming you for what happened to my father, that was choice whether he wanted to go or not. I'm sorry."

Kaeya's POV —
I've never meant for it to be like this to happen, I don't really don't need his permission at all. If I ever do ask him, he'll just say "No," like he did just now...

As Kaeya pushed Diluc out of the way, and run off without saying another word. He went to find Varka, The Grand Acting Master.

Five minutes later, he finds Varka —

"V-Varka" I stuttered his name while running and trying to breathe in and out at the same time.

"Kaeya, what's wrong? You startled me." He asked me with a soft look in his eyes. "Here's the papers that I resigned to be a Knight." He looked at me and nodded. "Ahh, Thank you. I'll put these in files." He grabbed the papers, and smiled.

(Skipping forward)

Ten months later —

"Diluc!" He heard a voice calling his name from a bit afar. It was Albedo.

"Albedo? What you need?" Diluc asked with a cold voice. "I.... I need you to follow Kaeya wherever he goes." He wants me to follow my love? I don't know if I can do that.

"You want me to follow Kaeya? He's probably doing okay, right? Isn't he? Well, is he? Tell me now?!" I grabbed Albedo's shirt, not letting go until I get an answer. "Kaeya's in a war....." Albedo said.

Diluc let go of his shirt slowly.

"Where is this war? Where is he, Albedo?!" I looked at him with a fierce look in my eyes, and almost about to strangle him.

"I-Inazuma." He while looking at Diluc.

"Thank you. Tell them I'm on my way." Diluc said and ran off.

"You didn't tell him what's happening did you?" Asked Amber while walking towards Albedo. He looked at her and sighed "N... No. I didn't get the chance to." They both sighed and looked at each other. "Well, let's just hope for the best that Kaeya comes back alive." She said, giving him a hug.

When Diluc ran off to Inazuma, he heard a scream nearby. Could it be Kaeya?

"Kaeya!!!'"

Diluc yelled out his name.

He ran and ran then sees a blue haired laying on the ground.

"K-Ka-. No!"

He ran to Kaeya and held him in his arms that was laying on the ground.

"Kaeya, you stupid fool! Why would you do this?"

Kaeya looked at him and puts his hand on Diluc's cheek.

"Because.... I love you.... I don't want to lose you."

As Kaeya laid on Diluc's lap, a slight tear fell on Diluc's cheek. "I'm sorry.... Please forgive me." Kaeya said with a cold voice.

"Don't go...."

Diluc then started to sob over Kaeya's body that was slowly dying, and shouted out Kaeya's name for hours.

Few months later —

After Kaya passed away, Diluc did nothing, but to
overwork himself at the Tavern. Every night he would leave a glass filled with Dandelion Wine, as just what Kaeya loves. Every night, he would lock himself up in their room, crying for hours, reminiscing every happy memory he has with Kaya. He would go up to his pillow, his clothes, he would do this so he could pretend that Kaeya is still with him.

"Hey Kaeya, h-how are you holding up?" Diluc asked as his tears fell and escaped his eyes, down to his cheeks. "Don't worry about me here, okay? Just remember you'll always be the one I love." Diluc said as he put the flowers near Kaya's grave.

"Happy Anniversary to us love, Rest
In Peace, 'till we meet again in the next life.