Chapter 16

✧ Matthew Espinosa ✧

I woke up with Aly by my side. She was so damn perfect.

I managed to slip out of her arms without waking her up and took a quick shower.

I hopped out and wrapped the towel that was on my door, around my waist. I walked back into my room and Aly was sitting up on the bed.

She rubbed her eyes and smiled. "This is nice to wake up to." She giggled.

✧ Alison Becker ✧

I ran into the guest room of Matt's house since I had some of my own clothes in there since I slept over a lot.

I grabbed a black strapless bikini top with white bottoms and a strapless white coverup dress that went just above knees.

I grabbed a towel and ran into the bathroom, taking a fifteen minute shower.

I put on everything and ran over to my house to brush my teeth and out on makeup.

Once I did those things I ran back to Matt's house and hopped into the car and he drove us to the beach. I secured my hair up into a bun on the way.

There we met Gilinsky, Ariana, Grace, and Nash. "Hey Johnson, Carter, Mahogany, and Taylor are coming later." Nash said. Everyone was fine with it.

Grace and Ariana ran up to me and we all sat our towels side by side. I got a call from a number that I didn't recognize but I answered.

"hello?" I said into the phone. "Hi my name is Bart Bordelon and I would like to invite you to be a member of something that I've created. It's called magcon which stands for Meet And Greet Convention. It's where famous viners like yourself tour to different cities and do shows to entertain your fans and you also get a chance to meet some of your fans and you sign posters and things like that." The man explained.

"Who else is going?" I asked, obviously interested. "Matthew Espinosa, Nash Grier, Hayes Grier, Aaron Carpenter, Carter Reynolds, Mahogany Lox, Cameron Dallas, Shawn Mendes, Jack Gillinsky, Taylor Caniff, and Jack Johnson. Well I've gotten approvals from the parents of everyone except for Matthew but I'm calling him next. Ask your mother or father and call me back as soon as possible." Bart replied. "Okay. Thank you so much, Mr. Bordelon." I said and hung up.

I hopped up and ran over to all of the guys playing volleyball. "Guys!!!" I shouted excitedly.

Matt's phone started ringing and he ran off to answer the call so that must've meant Bart was calling.

"What's wrong, Al?" Gilinsky asked. All the guys looked at me. "I was invited to Magcon!" I cheered. There was a mixture of "awesome" and "yass" in the air. Matt came back with a large smile on his face and I beamed as well.

I hopped into his arms. "I was invited too, Matt." I whispered into his ear. I could feel his smile get bigger and I pressed my lips onto his. I can't believe I'm going on tour with my boyfriend.

I got home and I told my mom and dad and they both agreed to let me go. My plane tickets and hotel rooms were already paid for.

I called Bart and Matt said he could go too.

It was starting in December at Nashville. But it was still June so it was in seven months.

I might as well enjoy summer while it lasts. I decided to go to the mall with Grace since we haven't hung out with just us in a while.

We went to Forerver 21, Hot Topic, Aeropostale, and Charlotte Russe. We decided to just get Starbucks to end off the day. We both got our cotton candy frappucinos and sat down.

"So what's up with you and Nash?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Nothing." She looked down and started to blush. "You're blushing! Tell me! Tell me now!!" I giggled.

"It's just been going great. Nothing.. Really!" She laughed a little. "Grace!" I whined. "Okay okay fine! He may or may not have taken my-"

"GRACE BARBER!!" I screamed, excitedly. Everyone at Starbucks set their eyes on me for about ten seconds then went back to whatever they were doing.

"Oh my god." I whispered.

She blushed hard this time. "Have you and Matt done anything.. Special?" She smirked. "No. I mean he's tried before but I wasn't ready yet. I think I am now but he hasn't tried anything recently." I smiled a little.

"It's gonna happen." She laughed. I shrugged. We talked a little more and eventually said our goodbyes and drove home.

When I got home Matt was sitting on my front door step.

"Hey beautiful." He smiled. "Hi handsome." I returned. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I stood on my tippy toes and our lips touched.

"I would like to ask you if you would like to go on a date with me tonight?" He smiled. "Oh I just can't  refuse with an offer like that." I smiled back. "Wear something formal. I'll pick you up at six." He winked and walked over to his house.

I looked at my phone and it was 4:30. I figured that I should probably get in the shower.

I opened the front door and raced up the steps. I walked into the bathroom, slipping off my clothes and hopping into the shower.

My shower lasted about thirty minutes and I stepped out.

It was 5:00.

I thought about what Matt had said. Formal. I went through my dresses and remembered that I had bought a black lace dress from Forever 21 today.

I put it on and slipped on my black high heels. I went back into the bathroom and did my makeup. I decided to go bolder than usual and I put my hair in a french braid.

I grabbed my phone. 6:00.

I was about to look in my full body mirror when I was interrupted by a knock at the door.

-

I'm going to write their date in chapter 17 since enough shit went down in this chapter. I didn't want to overwhelm you guys just yet ; ) hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! MAGCON IS OFFICIAL!!! But I won't be writing about that until like chapter thirty. Eh. I don't really know. Don't forget to vote. Ily guysss <3

change me ; matthew espinosaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara