Marichat (part 2)

Third person p.o.v.

"You're mine, no one else's."

"Yes master..." With that unzips his suit once more. He lays her on her lounge chair, legs spread open. She was awestruck. His abs, his behavior. He attacks her neck, leaving hickies in any every possible place. Marinette tugs on the cushion of her chair in pleasure as he travels down to her breasts.

"I've been staring at these perky little ones for a long time." He taps her nipple smirking, watching marinette gasp in temptation. Chat takes off his gloves with his teeth as the girl's face turns rosey pink.

Marinette's p.o.v.

I want him, I need him. Chat noir take me already. I feel a finger tweek and pinch my nipple and I moan at his grasp. He sure knows what he's doing. I feel the other hand travel up my thigh, teasing me.

"K-kitty~!" I moan out. His hand grabs the dildo that's still inside me surprisingly because of how wet I am it would've slipped out. He pulls it out till it's just the tip that's inside; next thing I know, he jerks it back with a hard thrust. I moan loudly from the immediate pleasure. He then pinches my nipple making me shiver. How could he possibly know what he's doing to make me feel this good? He continues to thrust the dildo in and out of me, feeling nothing but ecstasy.

"O-oh MASTER!!! D-don't stop... PLEASE DON'T S–STOP~!" I yell out, reaching closer to my climax.

"Cum for me princess." He growls then bites my neck pinching my nipple, harder, moving the dildo faster, deeper, harder.

"I-I'm-AAAHHHH~!" My mind goes blank as I release my pleasure out. Next thing I know, my legs are shaking, my breath shaky, and my cum is all over chat's chest.

He lifts some of my off my chest with his finger then licks it.

"You taste amazing, princess. Good thing we're just getting started, cause I want to taste all of you." We kiss, it was a little sloppy on my end, but still, it's amazing. Once I gained a little bit of my strength back, I switched us over so I was on top.

"My turn master." I wink, then I kiss his neck.

"Oh really? If it's your turn-on your knees, Now!" His dominant voice sends shivers down my spine, I obediently get on my knees, excited about what's to happen. He stands up and pulls out his cock. It's bigger than the damn dildo, holy shit!? My mouth waters, lips quivering; wanting it inside my mouth.

Third person p.o.v.

Chat stares at marinette with her eyes. She looks so mesmerized, excited, lustful. He smirks at the little light bulb flickering in his brain. He lightly grabs a fistful over her hair, tugging it lightly to not hurt her, but yet hard enough for her to moan in acceptance.

"What do you wish for?" He smirks waiting for her submissive response.

"You, Chaton~ I want you a-and this..." She stares at it again, her lip trembling. He tilts her head up putting a finger in her mouth. She swirls her tongue around his finger, making chat trail his wet finger down her neck leaving marinette shivering.

"I love the reactions that you give princess. But you must be more specific, what do you want?"

"I-I want you t-t-to fuck me!!!" She slightly shouts, staring into his emerald eyes. That's all that he needs to hear. He pulls out a condom from his suit pocket, ripping open the package with his teeth. He quickly puts it on, soon pinning the bluenette on the floor. She gasps in surprise, not expecting that sudden movement.

"Ready princess?" Marinette nods, begging for it. With that, nod chat enters slowly but swiftly, trying not to break her. She yelps and moans loudly, grabbing hold of his golden locks. "Sh-shit m-mari-"

"Chat-oh god-!" Marinette rocks her hips wanting more. Chat thrusts in and out fast and hard, keeping a good rhythm. Marinette moans with each thrust, both drowning in ecstasy, escaping the real world full of responsibilities and pain.

"P-princess I-" Chat grows dangerously close, marinette not giving a damn, but instead she pulls him closer to her body, not wanting this to end. Chat soon ejaculates into the condom and pulls out. He ties it and tosses it into the trash. "You ok princess?" Chat caresses her cheek. Marinette simply nods trying to regain her voice after moaning so loud.

Soon enough Chat brings a towel and a couple water bottles up with one of his cheeky smiles. "So, how does it feel to have fucked a superhero?" Marinette takes a water bottle and chugs it down, soothing the dryness in her throat.

"I enjoyed it, maybe we'll do it again soon enough." She smirks, staring right at him.

"Is that a promise?" His leather tail starts to wag hoping for a good answer.

"Maybe." Marinette giggles and lays down in her bed, having chat lay next to her and they just snuggle up. "I love you kitty..." Marinette says softly drifting off to sleep. Chat's eyes widen, so settling down to a smile.

"I love you too, Marinette." He soon follows suit to slumber, de-transforming and calling it a night.