twenty four: mine

Start bij het begin

i knew my friend would come back

Lamia softens her gaze at me before slowly facing Joffrey who still stared at her as if he knew what she was. She only smiled, though nothing was amusing.

"I knew it" Joffrey whispered in disbelief, I was left confused but Lamia only stared at him emotionless, she took a few steps forward and every time she did, he would take a step backward. "Don't come near me!" He pleaded putting his shaking hand in front of him.

"Kill her!" He cowardly ordered his men but it only took her a glance, before his men were knocked out cold. She didn't even need to move a muscle, all ten who were near her, fell to the ground one by one. It continued on for every one last of his kind, The South, The Centre, The Fairies and all their allies. Those who tried to go near her would simply fall. There were still some Vampires and Hybrids that would come out from the other side.

"Up" Lamia simply commands, she lifted her hands and signalled an up motion, and one by one, our soldiers would get up, They would look confused and look at Lamia. Though, the fighting would not continue.

There was a bright light, it was so bright that I had to use my arms to cover my eyes and Lamia suddenly had people surrounding her. Someone stood beside her and i could swear that my heart skipped a few beats but i decided to ignore it. The girl looked towards my direction but i immediately looked away, avoiding eye contact.

"Those who do not bow to Queen Lamia of the Tribrids will be charged with treason and be killed immediately!" She spoke next to her. I slowly got on my knees and so did majority of the North. There were only some Hybrids who submitted and some Vampires. Those who decided to advance at Lamia did not even have a chance before Lamia sped into their direction and snap their necks, it only took her a minute to kill twenty of them.

Joffrey who still stood watching the scene stole a sword and sped towards her direction but she knew. She held his head into her own hands and screams of agony could be heard coming out of his mouth. They sounded awful that I flinched every time they grew louder

She was not the same person

Lamia wouldn't even hurt a fly. She wasn't my friend. It was as if she read my mind that she looked into my direction, for the first time, I cowered in front of her. Though this made her stop and the people she came with started to take people and the girl she was with ordered everyone around.

"The war is over!" She screamed and Lamia dropped Joffrey who screamed in agony. She didn't want him to die, no, that was an easy way out. Making him suffer the rest of his life, seemed like an option for her.

I got up on my feet and a hand was offered in front of me, I looked up and saw the girl from earlier. she smiled at me and I tried not to be enchanted by her eyes.

"Witchcraft" She winked at me and approached me, slowly bending down and her touch were warm like the feel of a hot sun, with those cold gaze, those cherry lips, and a little voice in my head that screamed mine

She looked confused and I knew she felt it too, I stood up and attempted to walk away from her but she grabbed my hands and held my chin, forcing my gaze to meet hers. As I tried avoiding her gaze, I noticed the quietness around us, I held her hand to let go my chin and looked around. They were looking in one direction and that's when I finally saw her.

Lamia, in her purity and grace, dressed in all white slowly walking towards where I could also see Theia laying on the ground. I tried to run to her but a hand gripped mine tightly.

"Mine" She whispered in my ears causing the hair around my neck to stand. I looked down fidgeting
before finally watching the scene once again.Lamia finally approached Theia and held her. She rested Theia's head on to her lap, she delicately caressed Theia's forehead before leaning down to give her a kiss. She gave her a soft embrace and i knew how much Lamia missed us too. In a second, Theia gasped breathing and instinctively pushed Lamia away. I could see some kind of hurt in Lamia's eyes but Theia failed to notice who sat next to her and coughed holding her arm cowering before Lamia this time.