𝟔𝟐~ 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭

Начните с самого начала

End of the flash back.

Today is my first OB appointment, and we will see the baby for the first time. i'm so nervous and excited.

I stepped out of the shower and into the closet. I dried myself off and put on a red lingerie set. Then I chose a simple outfit consisting of a white sweat shirt and my black biker shorts. I put it on. i put on my white socks and shoes to complete the comfortable look.

 I didn't do much today except let my hair down and apply moisturiser and lip-gloss to my face. 

I didn't do much today except let my hair down and apply moisturiser and lip-gloss to my face. okay that's more like it, i love the look.

*ping* my phone alerts that i got a text and i see a text from Alex.

𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞🔱❤️:

Come down stairs baby and don't run please.✋🏻🥺

Me:

Be there in a min.😒🙄

see? That's what I'm talking about. I shake my head, gather my gun and purse, and proceed downstairs, where I see Nonno and Nonna drinking coffee and talking..well flirting

cute.

 I walk past them throwing Nonno ah a teasing smirk as he chuckles.

I then enter the kitchen, hoping to catch Mama. Surprisingly, I notice all of my brothers pouting and Mama's mouthwatering chocolate cake in the center of the counter. "Mama!" I exclaim, and everyone turns to face me.

"I'm going to the hospital for my appointment. I'll be late though Alex is taking me out." I inform her not taking my gaze away from the cake. "And who is this cake for, Mama?" "I made it for you, baby." She tells me happily, and I look over to see my brothers' jaws drop, and I smirk at them.

"yeah? "I'll eat it all, mama, just keep it safe from the pigs, will ya?" I tell her, and they glare at me. "Look, Mama, they're glaring at me." I put on a sad face, and mama now seems to have a spatula in her hand.

Mama's magic wand!

 "Are they?" Mama asks, directing a glare at them, causing them to innocently smile at her. "Of course not mama."

Liars.                                                                                                                                                                                                            

"Okay! See you later bye love you all." I yell and speed walk outside to find my devilishly handsome boyfriend leaning on his car, flowers in hand, waiting for me. "Hey, gorgeous, are you ready to go?." He greets me and kisses my lips before handing me the flowers.