Chapter 19

Draco POV
Harry recovered from the mermaids and the scar on his throat had faded. He was preparing for the last task. "Do you have any idea what you would have to do?" He thought for a moment. "No." "Well, I need to go, I want a seat at the front. Good luck." "Thanks Ferret. Cheer for me." I smiled. "Always." And I left.

I walked up to an empty seat at the front, before looking at the area. I gasped. It was a huge maze, with four entrances. "Champions get ready!" Fleur, Viktor, Cedric and Harry walked up. Harry and I made eye contact and I did a thumbs-up. He smiled. Dumbledore explained:"You will have to go into the maze. In the middle of it, there is the Goblet of Fire. If you touch the goblet, you win, and the maze will vanish, so you and the others can get safely out of it. If something happens, shoot sparks in the air and we'll come get you. Each of you have a different color sparks. Cedric, yellow. Viktor, green. Fleur, blue, and Harry, you will have red. Goodluck to all of you. Ready? Go!" And they all ran in there.

Harry POV
We all ran into the maze, and the entrances disappeared. I couldn't hear the others anymore, and I continued to run. After a while, I heard a scream. It was pretty close, and I ran towards it. I gasped. It was Fleur, who somehow got captured by the hedges where the maze was made of. The plants were pulling her under a hedge, and she looked unconscious. I took my wand and shot sparks in the air, before continuing to run around. I turned a corner and bumped into Cedric. "I'm sorry." He helped me up. "It's fine, Harry. I saw how you helped Fleur. Wanna stick together?" I nodded.

We had been running for a while now, and I finally saw the goblet. I pulled his sleeve. "Cedric. Over there." Before he could respond, Viktor arrived and started shooting spells at me. I dodged them, and yelled:"Petrificus Totalus!" He fell backwards on the ground. Cedric studied him a little. "He was hexed." I nodded slowly and shot sparks again. "Let's get the goblet." We walked to the goblet together. We looked at each other, and touched it at the same time. Instead of the maze vanishing, we vanished. It was a Portkey.

We got transported to a graveyard. Then, a lot happend at the same moment. Death Eathers apparated, I got somehow trapped into a statue, Peter Pettigrew placed a huge cauldron in front of me and started to put some stuff in it, even his own hand. He took a knife, and walked towards me. He sliced my arm, so my blood was on it. He putted the blood in the cauldron. He then got something covered in blankets, and placed that in the cauldron. He mumbled some spell, and Voldemort stood up from the cauldron. I gasped. "Thank you, Wormtail."he said in a snake-like voice. Suddenly someone threw a spell at all the Death Eaters so their masks fell off. It was the whole Weasley Family. Voldemort threw a spell at Cedric. His body flew back. Killing Curse. Voldemort and I threw a spell at each other at the same time. Somehow, our spells connected. I remembered reading about this, this was called a Wizard Duel. Voldemort won, of course, I wasn't a match for him. The spell threw me back. I suddenly saw ghost appearing. My mother, father, and Cedric. "You need to go. We'll distract him. Grab the Portkey and go. We can't hold him for long."my parents said. Cedric said:"Take my body back to my father. Good luck Harry." They all jumped at Voldemort the same time, and I accioed the Portkey, while holding Cedrics body's arm. It transported us back to outside the maze.

Draco POV
We watched as the Champions ran into the maze, and everyone gasped when the entrances disappeared. For a little while, nothing happened, and suddenly people started to point at the air. I looked up and my stomach pitched. Red sparks, Harry's sparks. I got nervous and watched as the teachers got a person out of the maze. Fleur. I letted go of a breath I didn't realise I was holding. Harry must've found her and sending the sparks to get help for her. After a while, there were red sparks again. This time Harry sended them to get help for Viktor. For a long time, nothing happened, and then suddenly, Harry appeared right in front of the maze. He was crying, bended over a body. He kept saying:"He's back, he's back. Voldemort's back. Cedric, he asked me to bring his body. I couldn't leave him. Not there. The goblet was a Portkey." Proffesor Moody came, and took him away. Cedrics father crying over his sons body. I went to the Hospital wing, because I saw Harry's arm covered in blood and thought proffesor Moody would've brought him there. He wasn't there. I decided to wait.

After a while, Dumbledore came in with some others, carrying a person. I thought it would be Harry, but then I saw it was a stranger, wearing Moody's clothes. Harry walked in after them, and I ran up to him. "What happened?" He sighed, sat down on a hospital bed and started to take care of his arm. He explained about proffesor Moody not being proffesor Moody, but the Death Eater Barty Crouch Jnr, disquised with Polyjuice Potion. He had putted Harry's name into the Goblet of Fire. After he was done, I sighed. "Why does this stuff always happen to you?" He chuckled. "Because, I'm Harry fucking Potter, the Chosen One, the Golden Boy, the Boy Who Won't Fucking Die." We burst out in laughter. After we calmed down a little and started to walk to our dorm, I asked:"The year is almost over. Do you wanna spend summer at my place? My parents are okay with it, as long as you are." He nodded happily. "I don't see why not. I'm sure my dad and papa are okay with it. Let me just ask them." We arrived, and he headed to the fireplace. He pointed his wand at it, and casted a spell. He kneeled down in front of the fire. "Dad, papa, are you there? It's me, Harry." After a while, a face appeared in the flames. "Hello, cub. What's the matter?" He smiled. "Hi dad. I was wondering if I could spend the summer at Draco's, if you and papa are okay with it of course." "I'm fine with that, cub. Let me ask Remus." The face turned around, revealing a dark living room. "Babe, Harry wants to spend summer at his boyfriend's. You okay with that?!"he yelled. Remus entered the room, saw the fire and walked over. "Hey Harry, of course I'm fine with that." "Thanks dad, papa." "Have fun!"they said at the same time, and disappeared. Harry turned to me. "Guess that's a yes then."