Chapter 10:: It's okay

Começar do início

Your mom and Mrs Kim started setting up the table as Mina said, "I'll help! Y/N go freshen up." You nodded walking inside while Taehyung just looked at you for a while before going to his room. Junho followed him saying, "Are you okay?" Taehyung frowned saying, "What?"
"I am fine... I was a little sad but I'm okay now."
"Did the jjajangmyeon make you happy?" Junho asked as Taehyung smiled saying, "The one who brought the jjajangmyeon did." Junho couldn't hear him because he was busy changing his t-shirt. He looked at Taehyung confused asking, "What?" Taehyung shook his head smiling making Junho frown. He shrugged it off knowing how hard it was to understand Taehyung.
"Let's go eat. Freshen up and come out." Junho said leaving the room as Taehyung nodded. He smiled sitting on the bed touching his shoulder remembering how you patted his shoulder when he was crying.

"Ah... there's no way out now." He said to himself smiling holding his chest feeling his body fill up with euphoria, thanks to you. 

You sat at the table looking at the jjajangmyeon in front of you. A smile appeared on your face remembering Taehyung's innocent face when he was hearing you talk to him while you both sat on the bench outside the graveyard. 

---Time skip

Everyone started eating lunch. It was already past 3 pm. 
"The jjajangmyeon here tastes SO good!" Junho spoke as Mrs Kim nodded chuckling. You chortled saying, "Truly." Taehyung smiled looking at you eat and joke while making silly faces. You looked at him smile at you as you raised your brows at him. He shook his head smiling gesturing for you to eat as you shrugged it off continuing your eating. Mrs Kim looked at Taehyung and smiled realizing what her son had fallen into. 

Your mom looked at everyone confused but shrugged it off eating. Soon, lunch was over and it was almost 4 pm now. You all were either resting or doing your stuff in the house. 
"Let's just enjoy ourselves at home. We can go to the lake near the house tomorrow. There's also a huge garden I heard!" Mina said as you all nodded.
"Today is better off being peaceful." You said smiling as Junho replied, "Yeah. I also want to have a BBQ party soon. Let's have it tomorrow. After we return from the lake." 
"It's already our second day here. How long are we staying here?" Mina asked as you replied, "5 days more I think."

"I took a 7-day vacation. I feel bad for my readers." You said as Mina chuckled saying, "It's okay! A vacation is nice. You can gather up more ideas to write." 
"Yeah... I miss writing often." You said as Taehyung asked, "Oh.. you are a writer, right? I forgot. What do you write?" 
"Romance novels." You said as he chuckled saying, "Pretty unpredictable."
"Why??" You asked as he chuckled saying, "You looked too innocent for that." You scoffed saying, "Shut up! I'm still 4 years older than you."
"As if that matters." He mumbled smiling making you frown. Junho and Mina ignored you both watching TV. 

"Guys, should we play Truth or Dare for now?" Junho suddenly spoke as you all nodded

"Okay then! Without any shots." Mina said as you all nodded. Junho quickly got up fetching a water bottle. You all sat on the four sides of the dining table which was set in the living room.
Mina spun the water bottle and it landed on Junho making everyone smirk. 
"Truth or dare?" You asked as Junho replied, "Truth. No stupid questions!"
"Have you ever slept with a girl?" Mina asked as Taehyung let out a loud laugh while you stared at him with full intensity making him gulp. 
"No!" Junho said as everyone looked at him intensely but then laughed together.
"Well, it's understandable. Who would even- go near him?" You spoke as everyone started laughing while Junho just scoffed.

Junho spun the bottle and this time it landed on Taehyung. Taehyung gulped saying, "Uhh... truth?" Junho smirked evilly saying, "How many girlfriends did you have?" You looked at Junho and then at Taehyung who glared at Junho. He looked at you awkwardly before saying, "I once... dated in high school? But.. it wasn't that serious. Yeah, I don't even remember her face." He said but Junho smirked saying, "You had 5! You were crazy for all of them~~" Taehyung gasped seeing Junho tease him as he glared at Junho smacking his head.

You just stared at them blankly before getting up and speaking, "I'm thirsty. I'll go get some water." Getting up, you walked towards the kitchen not knowing Taehyung also got up following you. You poured a glass of water from the jug drinking it while sitting feeling a little irritated for some reason. Even you didn't know why you suddenly started feeling irritated and hot. You were drinking water when suddenly a voice spoke, "Noona." You looked behind to see Taehyung standing there. You raised a brow as he said, "Junho was lying. I only had one girlfriend who I don't even remember. Don't believe him." 

You got up saying, "What does that have to do with me..?" He scratched his neck saying, "I'm just saying.."
You scoffed a little feeling annoyed just by his face as you said, "You always 'just say.' That's nothing new." You got up about to walk away but stopped as he grabbed your hand looking at you confused.
"Noona, are you mad?" He asked as you looked at him before looking away feeling embarrassed. You were feeling irritated for some reason but you didn't know why. And him talking to you added on top of that, but right now, you were rather confused.
"Ah! I don't know!" You said as he looked at your back leaving. He sighed saying, "Woah. I just felt like I talked to an 8-year-old."