chapter sixteen

Zacznij od początku

" You did so good Amelia! I'm so proud of you!" Mother says.

" Thanks mother." I say. Mother lets go of me. Rachel and Niall look at me.

" You did really good Millie." Rachel says.

" Yeah, when you did that flip thing was really cool. I liked that." Niall says.

" Thanks you two." I say. Father looks at me.

" I'm so glad you stuck with dancing. You look so good doing it." Father says.

" You say that every time I perform a dance." I say.

" Because I am. I'm glad my daughter is growing up like this." Father says.

" Thanks father." I say.

" We're gonna go get some food. We'll be right back with something for you." Mother says. Mother, father, Rachel, and Niall walk away and to the food court. I look at Liam. He was smiling at me. I wrap my arms around his neck. He slips his arms around my waist.

" I love when you're hot and sticky." Liam says.

" Liam, that's weird. Just tell me I did good." I say. Liam pecks my lips.

" You did good, babe. And I'm proud of my baby." Liam says. I smile.

" Thanks Li. You should've seen me backstage. I was freaking out that you weren't gonna love me anymore after seeing me dance." I say. Liam places a soft kiss on my forehead.

" I would never stop loving you. I love you too much to stop." Liam says. I felt myself blushing. We break apart before father and mother come back to us.

Mother thinks she knows that Liam and I are together, but we tell her she is just losing her mind. And it somehow works everytime.

Rachel and Niall run up to us. Rachel hands me a bag that looked like it had a sub sandwich in it.

" It is what you like. Ham and cheese." Rachel says.

" Thanks Rachel. I have to get back for awards soon. I'll see you later." I say.

" Hey, I want to buy you something here. Do they have anything you would like to buy?" Liam says.

" Yeah, they have this shirt that I'm in love with. Hopefully they'll still have it after awards." I say.

" Millie, let's go! It's awards time!" A girl on my team, Chloe, says. I nod my head. We walk back to the dressing room so I could put my sandwich in my dance bag. I place the sandwich out of sight and Chloe and I walk to the stage.

Our group was in the back left corner of the stage. We walk onto the stage and I sit next to Louis and Ben.

" So did you see Liam before getting up here?" Louis asks.

" Of course I did. Why wouldn't I?" I say. Louis shrugs his shoulders.

Music blasted through the speakers on the stage as some of the dance groups danced. We were one of those groups that were too lazy to get up and start dancing. I know it's bad, but whatever.

The announcer got everyone to settle and she started to announcer how the groups did. Ben looked at me.

" Do you think we did good?" Ben asks.

" We always do good. Don't worry about it Ben." I say.

" Dance with Me from Front and Center Dance Academy gets a platinum!" The announcer announced.(A/N Platinum is the highest award groups usually can get at most dance competitions. It goes from, lowest to highest, silver, gold, high gold, and platinum.) Our whole group cheered as Becky stood up and got the award. Becky placed it in the middle of our group.