Lesson 1 - Kissing

Kissing

Coco's POV

I was terrified. Last night worked out well but what if today wasn't so great? She said our first lesson would be kissing.

I was adamant that I had had my first kiss already but she laughed me off. She said kissing a woman and a man were totally different.

I couldn't see how. How would they be different? They both consist of pressing your lips to theirs. What's so different between kissing males and females?

I guess I'd find out later on today. I pulled on my leather jacket and went outside to my car.

Kilse was sitting inside of it, waiting to meet Simone. She wanted to make sure she was actually a female and she didn't look crazy.

I couldn't help but laugh at her overprotective attitude. She knew I wouldn't go ten feet near someone who looked remotely crazy.

"Finally, you took so long to get ready." she said, not taking her eyes off of her phone.

"Shut up." I said, starting the ignition.

She looked me and her eyes went wide. "Holy shit, you're wearing that?"

Her eyes raked the black bodycon dress that I was wearing and cheetah print heeled booties. The leather jacket and the soft curls I added to my hair.

"You must really like this girl." Kilse said, smiling at me. "Mariah always thought you were gay."

"I might not even be gay. She's so beautiful, even the straightest girl would feel a slight attraction to her." I said, biting my lip.

I definitely knew I was attracted to her. She brought out my shy side, even though I knew it was always there and showing. She just made it more strong.

Kilse wouldn't shut up. She kept singing every song that came on the ready. I was ready to kick her butt.

"So, this is her home?" she asked, looking up at the nice and modern apartment lofts.

"Yep. Let's go." I said, stepping out of my parked car and going inside.

"This is nice." Kilse said, observing the large white chairs, the large TV, and desk in the lobby.

Pressing button 20, I heard the tacky elevator music. It was terrible with the ticking and tocking like a sinister clown music.

We stopped into the hallway which was no better. The walls were an ugly grey color, almost like cement, and the paintings on the wall looked far more sinister than I'm sure they were supposed to.

I knocked on her door, hoping she'd answer quickly. Kilse pursed her red lips and brought her hand up to her black aviator sunglasses.

Simome opened the door and she stood, looking beautiful as ever. She wore a pair of plain jeans and a white t-shirt that had paint splatters on it. Her hair was pulled back into a braid and she was makeup free.

"Hey, come on in." Simone said, her eyes roaming my body in the tight fitting dress. "You look ravishing."

"Thank you." I said, stepping passed her and watching her eyes follow my movement.

I was hoping she'd like me in it. That she'd think I looked attractive in it.

Kilse came in behind me and Simone looked up, startled. "Sorry, I didn't even notice you standing there."

"Maybe because you were too busy checking out her ass." Kilse said, seemingly serious but I could hear the playfulness in her voice.

"Well, can you blame me? Her dress is hugging all of her curves and she's a beautiful girl." Simone said, wrapping an arm around my waist and bringing me closer.