Chapter One - Scared Shitless

Scared Shitless

Simone's POV

"Simone, what the fuck is wrong with you? How do you know she's really a she and not a crazy, axe wielding murdering psycho?!" Lala yelled, the attention of everyone is Starbucks was now on us.

"Shut up, Lala." I said, standing to get my things. "I'm leaving. Goodbye, I will tell you tomorrow how the meeting went."

She gritted her teeth but allowed me to leave. She had no say in what I did. I knew the risks by answering the ad, I knew the risks of everything I did but I did it anyway.

But now that Lala had put it in a certain way, I was scared shitless. On top of regular nerves, I now had to wonder if this she was really a she and not some transgender, axe wielding, rapist, and murderer luring me to my fucking death.

Thank you, Lala. Just fucking thank you. I sighed, I had two more hours to kill before my dinner date with the supposed Coco. She sent me a picture and she was gorgeous but what if that wasn't really her?

Freaking out was an understatement. I was going insane! I chewed my lip, debating standing this girl up or not. That was wrong, so I just drove home to began getting ready.

After getting half way ready, my stomach was inside my throat. I took deep breaths looking in the full body length mirror. I looked back at me.

"Get it together." I whispered to myself, pulling on the black dress. My curled hair went down past my shoulders, and my feet ached from the thought of wearing those stilettos. I changed my mind, switching to black chunky heels so my feet wouldn't ache.

"Come on, Simone. This isn't a trick, she really is real and probably needs the dick." I told myself, looking over at myself again before leaving the apartment.

You know that feeling you get in your stomach when you have to do something and you're nervous about it? Yeah, imagine that plus the fear of being lured to your death. Definitely not my cup of tea.

I walked into The Cellar, my stomach churning. The restaurant was located in southern California, not to far from my home actually. It was quaint and romantic, candles casting an warm glow across faces and plates of half eaten food. The hostess was smiling at me, as I took in the scene before me.

"Hello, Do you have a reservation?" the blonde haired hostess asked, a permanent smile on her face.

"Yes, Young party of two." I responded as she instantly looked through the list on her tablet.

"Oh yes. One of the guest has already been seated. Right this way." she said but I barely heard her. The thudding in my chest was way louder than any words anyone could say to me.

I followed her to the other end of the restaurant. Focusing on anything else, everything else but our destination. The eyes that trailed after me with curiosity meant my nervousness was showing outward.

I felt like throwing up. My stomach churned and lurched, we stopped. There she stood with her back towards me. Her hair was in a classy version of a messy bun and her dress was deep red, going nicely with her chocolate skin.

"I'll be right back with menus and to get your drink orders." the women said, causing the chocolate skinned girl to turn and look at me.

She stood, I didn't move. She was mesmerizing! I'd have to "haha" this in Lala's face later. She stood in front of me, not even a foot away but I could smell her. Her perfume was strong but delicate and delicious smelling.

"Um, I'm Coco." she said, biting her lip and looking down at her feet.

"Hello beautiful, I'm Simone. Sit down please." I said, holding out her seat.