Fateful encounter, Neglect, Shopping

Start from the beginning

Ten Years Later

"Hawrry! Wake now." A fourteen year old Harry Potter was woken up by a giggling small, red haired girl, who was jumping up and down on his stomach.

"Rosy, please lemme sleep some more." Harry groaned drowsily and pulled his sheets tighter to him, after looking at his alarm clock which read eight a.m.

"Please Hawrry, purty please?" Rose pouted, her bottom lip quivering.

"Damn those puppy eyes and that pout." Harry thought as he sleepily sat up on his bed.

"Yay!" Harry muttered under his breath about spoiled little girls while he slid on his slippers, he went into the bathroom to brush his teeth and when he came back, Rosy was bouncing up and down on his bed, he gave her an amused look and beckoned for her to follow him.

"Piggyback yeah!" The little girl shouted while jumping on her eldest brother's unsuspecting back.

"Ooof." Harry gasped, and growled as he ran out of his room with his little sister screaming on his back.

Harry settled Rosy in her chair before starting the stove and began making breakfast for the two of them, not many people save Rosy and his friends knew that he loathed his parents. Ever since he woke up after being hit point blank by a killing curse by the most powerful dark wizard since Grindelwald, he saw his parents doting his brother and casting him aside as if he were worthless. They were never there for him, not the day he got his Hogwarts letter, not when he went to Diagon Alley for the first time in his life, not when he left for the Hogwarts Express. What had once been a cheerful and optimistic boy was gone, leaving only a cold and heartless soul.

The only thing that kept him from walking off from his home was little Rosy, his adorable little sister clung on to him like glue since the first time he held her.

"Yum." Little Rosy chirped happily as she ate her omelet in an unlady like way.

Harry smiled, as he dug in on the omelet on his own plate. As the two finished, Harry, with a flick of his hand, casted a cleaning charm, leaving the once dirty dishes gleaming clean.

Rosy applauded during the entire process, and giggled as Harry stacked the dishes back into their drawers. Harry's eyes narrowed as he saw his mother walking in.

"Good morning, Rosy, Harry." Lily Potter said. Her smile vanished when all she got from her eldest son was a grunt and a cold stare.

"So, do you need company for getting your books Harry?" Lily asked, hoping to establish a conversation.

Harry, his face, one of utmost contempt and disgust narrowed his eyes and said coldly, "No"

Then without another word, he kissed his little sister on the cheek, causing her to giggle loudly, Harry smiled and walked off to the fireplace where he grabbed a handful of floo powder and enunciated in a clear voice, "Diagon Alley!"

A green flame engulfed him and he was gone. Harry found himself in the busy streets of Diagon Alley.

"HARRY!" Harry smiled as he saw his two best friends running quickly towards him.

"Right on time Potter." Elan Malfoy grinned, twirling his pale blonde hair.

"Forget Elan, So how was your summer?" Roger Davies asked, rolling his eyes at Elan's antics.

"It was okay I guess, except my bitchy asshole of a brother's gonna be at Hogwarts this year. I'm so sick of my house, Eric Potter is going to Hogwarts, I'm so proud, blah blah blah. All that bullshit." Harry said with a sneer.

Elan laughed while Roger clapped his back, "C'mon mate, don't go raging over that bitch, its not wroth losing your brain cells."

Harry smiled back and the three teens walked into Flourish and Blott's.