𝙲𝚑 𝟺: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟽- 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜

Start from the beginning

{Name} went towards the now ripped part and ripped it all the way. There they saw a cramped elevator, it was old and dusty.

"This elevator, I found it when I heard strange humming from the staircase."

She stepped into the worn out elevator.

"It can only fit 1-2 people. I'll go first, you 4 can follow."

All of them nodded. {Name} pressed the button to go down. The elevator closed and suddenly she was gone in a dash. The 4 were surprised at the speed. It was like she just teleported. They heard her shreak loudly as the elevator went down.

"AHHH! I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT IT GOES FAST DOWN!"

Her warning slowly faded as she went down. They all cringed when they heard a painful thud.

"I'm fine!"

{Name} called out. They all sighed in relief. The 4 then looked at each other.

"Well, ladies first."

Zach motioned for them to go to the elevator. Emma shrugged but Violet only frowned and crossed her arms.

"No way, you two go. You 2 the men!"

Violet argued. Zach scoffed and looked away.

"No way, you two go first!"

"Well what if it's dangerous!

In short, neither wanted to go. Emma both looked at them and sighed. She then grabbed both of their arms and shoved them in the elevator. Both shrieked in surprised.

"Hey! Emma!"

Violet stuttered. Her face was close to Zack's chest. She was uncomfortable at being pressed to Zack too much. Same goes to Zack, he'd rather be pressed with Oliver than Violet.

"If you two are going to fight, you two might as well be the first ones to go first."

Emma put her hands on her hips and reached to press the button. The door closed and suddenly went into a dash.

"AHHHH!!!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT ZACH!"

"SCREW YOU!"

Their screams can be heard as they went down. Emma sighed and looked at Ray, who was in deep thought and was reading that worn out book.

"Hey Ray? What's wrong?"

Ray looked up from his book and closed it.

"Nothing, just thinking a thought."

"Mind sharing it?"

Ray stayed silent. A loud thud can be heard from underground and the sound of a slap. One could guess that Violet slapped Zach.

"Oi!"

"You pervert!"

"Hah?! I didn't mean to touch there you know! Besides you don't even have a butt!"