𝙲𝚑 𝟺: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟽- 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜

Hey, {Name}?"

A new voice entered her ears. {Name} was sitting beside Emma who was napping on the couch with Jemima reading a book on her stomach. She looked up and saw Zack and Ray looking at her.

"Hmm?"

"Can we talk after lunch in your office?"

.
.
.

"What did you want to talk about?"

Zack, Ray, Emma stood on the floor while Violet sat in the sofa of the office while {Name} remained in her office chair. Darius was serving them tea, Ray was reading a book but was a little tensed while Emma fiddled with the things on the shelves.

Zack was looking at her as Darius served her tea.

"We wondered if we could talk to you, alone?"

{Name} side glanced Darius and Darius got the signal. The butler bowed and went out of the room.

Ray sighed and closed his book.

"So? What is it?"

"This."

Ray said and miraculously got a small book from the book he was reading and paced it in {Name}'s desk.

{Name} read the title and widened her eyes at the name.

"Dimitri's diary..."

{Name} stared at it in shock at recognition of the name.

"We're guessing you know who Dimitri is?"

Ray said and {Name} nodded.

"{Name}? How did you actually meet Darius?"

"Its...a long story. I guess I have to tell you.."

.
.
.

{Name} walked the 4 towards a pile of staircases. She led them to the side where they saw a blank wall.

"Wait here."

{Name} said. She walked towards the wall and felt it, as if she was trying to find something. They then heard a button being pressed and suddenly a light came through the wallpaper.

"Violet, please break the lighted part."

Violet looked at her weirdly but Zack nudged her to comply.

'Break the light? As in punch it?'

Violet then lifted her fist and was surprised when she made an impact on the wall with the light. It was like cutting through paper but she didn't know it was like cutting paper so when she punched too hard, she accidentally punched something hard.

"Ouch!"

Violet yelped. She looked at her fist and saw it was bleeding.

"When I meant break I meant rip it."

"Could've said that sooner."