Violence against gingers

TW: Violence

Location: still unknown

"Look at him! Still want to protect your princess?" He was on the ground in a bloody mess, being taunted by all four of those scumbags as they brutalised him.

"Yes! I won't let you hurt her!" He was dripping blood from his cut lips, that definitely wasn't helping the point he was trying to make.

The woman he knew as 'Quinn' stepped forward and tugged his hair up. "How cute! Too bad though," she kicked his ribs, making him wince and bury his head into the crimson carpet.

"Please stop!"

"No!"

He felt like he was dying as the attack continued. They kicked him, scratched, punched, he even felt one of his teeth go loose during the process.

They only stopped just an hour later when he was beginning to cry his bloody tears, that's when they deemed him too 'weak' to continue the fun.

"Throw him into the cupboard, I want a minute to chat with the girl."

~~~~

Where was he? She didn't hear the sound of him coming back down, all she heard was the sound of her handcuffs clinking together.

"What did they do to you Biggie?" She mumbled as she tried to wiggle her wrists out of her restraints, but she saw that the metal was sinking into her skin and releasing her crimson drops.

As she tried, the footsteps came down closer to her prison cell and she felt her heart drop, could it be him? She didn't know.

The door opened, she hoped to see her sweet spirited boyfriend emerge and come into her arms, but it was the man with the gray stubble.

"Why hello Ashlyn," she noticed as he closed the door behind him, that set off a horrible feeling.

Click

"What did you do to my boyfriend?"

"Forget about him Ash! Let's just have a-"

"What the fuck did you do to him you fucking creep!"

"You're a little determined, aren't you princess?"

"He's my boyfriend and I love him very much! What did you do to him?"

She watched as the man sat opposite from her, his eyes were trying to avoid contact with hers.

"We just gave him a bit of a shakeup; we didn't hurt him that bad princess."

"Don't call me-"

"I'll call you whatever I want bitch!" He suddenly shouted, making her slightly wince due to his outburst. However, he just calmed down almost instantly and gave her a phony smile. "Sorry princess, I just got a bit angry there."

She wanted to shout back at him for calling her princess, but she wasn't up for another outburst from this dangerous man.

"Anyways," he inched closer to her, making her slightly scoot back. "You're very pretty Ashlyn."

"Thanks?" Something was off, just directly from the tone in his voice.

"You would make such a pretty attraction for our buyers."

What in the actual fuck did he just say? That should never be placed in a sentence, who were these buyers?

"What did you just-"

He grasped his hand over her mouth, and had begun to move his other around her auburn strands.

"Pretty girl you are, I'll get lots of profit from-"

She bit him all of a sudden, she was not allowing him to do this! Who knows what this man could do to her? She feared the worst from how creepy this man was, and the comment about the buyers.

And yeah, she still needed answers about these 'buyers' that he mentioned.

"You little bitch!" He screamed in agony as he frantically waved his hand around, she could see the teeth marks imprinted in and it made her laugh slightly.

But that caught his attention, and his eyes soon reflected the flames of hell inside as he stared at her.

"Women shouldn't be allowed to fight back; they should just behave and obey the men!"

"Are you stuck in a different time period?"

"No, I just think that women should be seen and not heard, especially one like you."

He then got up, unlocked the door, and left once again.

Click

~~~~

"All we have is a fucking syringe! How is this going to help us find them!" E.J was frustrated with rage and depression, that footage of nothing had taken over his mind with the thoughts of never seeing them again.

"E.J, this is one step closer to-"

"Ricky, this isn't going to help us! All we have is a fucking worthless lead that goes nowhere!"

"E.J, calm down and we'll chat."

"Fine!"

Ricky and Seb left so Gina and E.J could talk. She sat him down and gave him a tissue, making sure he was comfortable.

"What's wrong babe?"

"Ashlyn is what's wrong! What if they hurt her? What if they raped her? I can't even think of what they can do to her!"

"Okay, I understand how you feel honey. But-"

"But what?"

"You need to breathe for a second, storing all that anger will just hurt you more and others around us."

"But I can't Gina, all I think about is how scared they are."

That made her slightly cry, but she needed to keep her cool for her love.

"I know, but we'll find them."

"With a syringe?"

"The littlest clues can always help; we didn't even inspect the thing yet!"

She had a point; he wasn't looking deep enough into their potential clue.

"You have a point."

She slightly giggled and smiled, her sweet smile that made his heart light up.

"Now, do you want to help find out what we could find?"

He smiled. "Yeah."

She transferred a soft kiss onto his lips, her sweet sense made his heart light up as they walked out.

Now determined as ever.