See Ya Later

I was still at the foster home. It was 6:45 in the morning, couldn't sleep so I decided to walk downstairs for a cup of water. "heeey" i heard a whisper from behind me "ryan what are you doing awake" i replied "couldn't sleep like your self" he responded grabbing a pair of keys from the counter. "what are you doing" i asked worried "you coming or not" he opened the door causing me to run after it wasn't a good idea but I was curious. We got inside the car "where to" i asked "anywhere you want" ryan smiled placing his hand on my thigh. His smile was amazing, his teeth where holy white, his dimples, his jawline his his. "y/n want anything" he offered as we pulled up to seven eleven. I shook my head "slurpee and some sour patch kids thanks" I smiled while he let out a smile revealing his straight white teeth that made his jaw line look, look amazing lol.

-minutes later-

"here ya go" he said as he handed me my food. I stuffed my face with candy and the slushy. "slow down" he chucked causing me so giggle. He started the car, driving. We pulled over to this view. A view i've never seen before, it was amazing. I ran out of the car. "this is amazing ryan" i said excited "I know that this isn't much bu-" he started while walking up to me "no what, it's amazing" I hugged him. Ryan let out a laugh reminding me that I was still holding on to him "uh sorry" I said adjusting my shirt and hair "it's fine, I'm glad you like it" he said cheesing "like it, more like love" I whispered. Ryan handed me a disposable camera. I looked a him smiling then taking it, taking a picture of the arising sun. I looked back at Ryan where he was leaning against the car taking a picture, running towards him. "wanna" I smiled at him holding the camera up he smiled taking it from my hands bringing me close to him placing on arm around my shoulder while holding the camera taking a picture of us without me noticing or ready yet. "hey" i laughed as he looked down at me, our faces inches apart. His smile makes me warm, lights me up. I leanedin closer. It felt right. His left hand cuffing my check as he leaned in our lips smashed onto each other. I giggled through the kiss as I felt him smile. Pulling back I quickly sucked, pulling onto his bottom lip. He rested his chin on the top of my head sliding his arms around my wait as i interlocked our fingers together. "ready" he whispered as I shook my head. He didn't reals his grip he let go of my waist still holding onto my arm lightly letting it slide away as I walked away going into the car. As i got into the car I got a text. Shawn. Is it wrong of me for forgetting about him or kissing Ryan. It read "can i come over" I didn't want Shawn to worry about the foster home situation so I didn't reply back hoping he wouldn't show up at the house. We arrived at the house as he open the door "thanks" I hugged him running the stairs into my room.

-3 hours later-

I headed downstairs where im guessing where everyone would be. I got a bowl and poured some cereal making my way where everyone was sitting, the living room watching a movie. I plopped on the couch with the rest of the kids and Lauren. I saw Ryan coming down the stairs making his way to the living room. He came up from behind me kissing my cheek causing Lauren to stairs at me with wide eyes "what happen last night" she teased laying on her stomach poking my arm. "nothing, nothing happen" I laughed getting up walking to the kitchen as she followed. " what do you mean nothing happen, he can't just come up and kiss you" she excitedly said hoping onto the counter waving her hands everywhere causing me to laugh. Ryan walked in causing Lauren and I to stay silent. He was shirtless with his boxers on, not sure if that was appropriate but who cares he looked hot his abs revealing his v line with his hair messy. Lauren to a drink of her tea staring at me. "hey" he said wrapping his muscular arms around me leaning against the opposite counter that Lauren was on. she took another sip of her tea raising an eyebrow causing me to laugh. "Ryan" our foster owner said i knew it wasn't right for foster kids to date or kiss or whatever each other but it wasn't like that. Ryan and I aren't going to live together, I was only here for a couple of days hopefully only a day. "yeah" he said "your foster parents are here to take you home now" she smiled "what" I whispered half smiling "really" he smiled "I can leave" he then added the lady shook her head with a smile. Lauren just looked at Ryan then at me with a confuse look I just tilted my head. I felt Ryans hands go up my arms, comforting me. I turned around so that I would be facing him. He lifted my head kissing my cheek "your number" he said "uh yeah" I responded taking his phone putting my number in. I knew this was this end. We wouldn't hang out anymore but surprisingly I wasn't that upset, throughout the whole time i was with Ryan i had Shawn at the back of my mind the whole time wondering if I was exactly cheating on him even though we weren't an item, yet. "bye" I said giving him a tight hug "stop" he said causing me to release the hug "wa-what" I stuttered confused "don't say bye like it's over, see ya later" Ryan said kissing my cheek causing me to smile. I watched him leave. Getting into his car, watching the car leave.