13. 𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙚𝙡𝙡

Start from the beginning

"Do you wanna leave?" I give a toothy smile.

He returns the gesture, his dimples showing.

"Please." He sighs.

I nod my head quickly and walk us both down the steps of the porch, to the walk way. I look to my side and see Luca, Jack, and Lori playing beer pong with other people from campus.

Jack looks our way after downing a red solo cup full of the liquor. He eyes our hands with an unreadable expression for a second before turning back to pay attention to whatever Lori was saying.

I smile at Luca as he waves goodbye to us and return the goodbye. Vinnie and I continue walking down the sidewalk, away from the party to wherever our feet take us.

As we walk he opens his mouth to say something but then shuts it. I raise a brow before speaking.

"What?" I grin.

He looks down at me mischievously.

"You just... look really... beautiful." He huffs, scratching the back of his head with his free hand.

I blush hysterically, but I thank the dark sky for hiding it from his eyes.

"Thank you, Vin." I smile up at him.

He grips my hand tighter as we continue walking.
**

We ended up in front of a random old styled restaurant. Now here we are, sharing a bowl of alfredo pasta.

I take a sip of my Dr. Pepper after swallowing the pasta. In my opinion, I prefer Coke a little more than Dr. Pepper, but they didn't have any so I had no choice.

"Did you- was the- how did-..." He squirms in his seat and flinches at his failed attempt to ask a question.

I let out a soft laugh at his actions.

"Just ask. However the question comes out, you can just correct your wording after." I encourage.

He nods his head quickly.

"Did- did you enjoy the um... the kiss.?" He stammers.

I smile at his question as his cheeks flush.

"A lady doesn't kiss and tell."
Is all I say.

He shakes his head with a smile at my words.

"I am still really sorry about leaving you hanging after. It was stupid of me." He features soften.

I shake my head and grab his hand from on top of the table.

"It's okay Vinnie, really." He gives me warm smile.

"I'm pretty full, you can have the rest." I say, blowing air from my mouth.

He scrunches his nose in disgust at the food, indicating he's full as well.

"Wanna go?" He asks, getting out his wallet seeing as I didn't bring mine not knowing I would need it.

I nod my head as I thank him for paying for the meal.

"It's no problem." He replies as he leaves a tip for our waitress.

We walk out of the restaurant together side by side and continue to walk down the dark sidewalk.
The wind brushes past us as I shiver slightly, now wishing I'd brought a jacket to wear.

Vinnie takes notice of this and seeing as he doesn't seem to have a jacket either, he shyly wraps a strong arm around my shoulders, bringing me into his chest. I smile at the action and nuzzle my head deeply into his chest as the warmth from his body flushed with mine consumes the coldness I was feeling just a moment ago.