He had five more days until the end of November, and he was going to make it through. No matter what.

The trio ended up getting some food before heading to the theater, and now after having purchased their tickets were making their way inside.

"I literally can't wait for this movie!" Sapnap exclaimed as they walked into the theater, a slight skip to his step. The lights were still on but there didn't seem to be many people in the actual theater itself. "Ryan Reynolds is literally my future husband, he's so hot."

Dream chuckled about how stupidly over exaggerated and excited Sapnap was being about Ryan Reynolds. The three of them made their way up to their seats, opting for the back row of seats near the middle, simply because George wanted to, and both Dream and Sapnap would never say no to him.

Dream walked in front, skipping every second step, while holding both his drink and the very overpriced family-size popcorn, before quickly finding his seat. Dream didn't realize he had chosen the wrong spot to sit until he was sat down and comfortable and George sat down next to him. George eyed him alluringly, forcing out his ass as he sat down. Dream had to pry his eyes away.

The movie was the worst idea ever. He could honestly throttle Sapnap for forcing him along. He was in such close proximity to George, for an hour, in a dark theater. Anything could happen. And with George's track record, anything would happen.

Dream was rigid the entire duration of the movie. George didn't even have to do anything, but just being next to him made him nervous. Every single time George shifted, reached for his drink, god, every time he blinked, Dream twitched.

He hadn't been paying attention to the movie at all, he was too busy trying to prepare himself for contact with George, or trying to calm his breathing which had been way too sporadic to seem normal.

George almost found it comedic how flustered anything he did made Dream, but he had been going absolutely crazy on Dream these last few days, and Dream still hadn't caved. He had been laying it on thick, especially the strawberry scenario a few days ago. He dressed much less, made way too many sexual comments, but nothing got to him in the end.

Sure, he could always see the outline of a boner in Dream's pants whenever he did anything, but every single night his door was open, and there was never a sound coming from it. How the hell wasn't he caving? There were only a few days of November left, would he have to make him hard beyond hard? Was that the only way he could make him fold?

He'd definitely have to make it harder to resist.

"Why are you so tense right now?" George asked him quietly, leaning in close and subtly resting his arm against Dream's bicep. He spoke so softly, enough so it didn't disturb anyone, not even Sapnap sitting next to him.

Dream shuddered with the feeling of George's hand against his arm, but he was not going to show George how flustered he made him. "I'm not."

George concealed a snort, seeing right through Dreams' lie. "Do I make you nervous, Dream?" He whispered into his ear, leaning further over the armrest dividing the two.

Dream couldn't help but feel the shivers spread down across his spine when he felt George's lips lightly brush against the shell of his ear and his hot breath fan against the skin of his neck. Every touch felt exhilarating. "N-no."

George smirked, "So you're telling me that this," Dream felt George's hand softly crawl across his thigh, fingers gently walking across the fabric of his jeans, "doesn't make you nervous?"

Dream froze, "N-no."

George raised a teasing eyebrow, "What about this?" Dream's eyes flicked down to the movement of George's hand, he watched as his hand crawled ever so slowly towards his crotch. Dream could feel the blood rush from his body down to his pants.

"George." He warned, when George's hand got dangerously close to his increasingly rising boner.

"I hope you know that I crave this just as badly as you." George confessed.

Dream's brows raised. "What?"

Dream's breath hitched into his throat when he felt George finally grasp onto his now incredibly painful erection. "That all of this is really taking a toll on me." Slowly, George started adding more pressure, palming Dream's clothed dick. "It makes it really hard to win this bet when all I want is for you to break me."

Dream felt his insides coil, "Fuck, all I want is your cock buried deep in my hole, fucking me until I can't even remember my own name."

And suddenly in a split second, it was all gone. "But you can't."

George abruptly pulled his hand away, leaving Dream leaking precum in his pants, panting hard and heart going absolute ape-shit in his chest.

"God, making that bet was the worst mistake of your life, wasn't it?" George mocked smugly. Seconds later the lights in the theater fluttered on, Dream hadn't even realized the movie had finished, his brain a bashful swirl of lust and unattainable cravings that were unbearable to deal with.

George left the movie theater with Sapnap, as smug as anyone could possibly be. But Dream, well Dream felt, to put it lightly, uncomfortable.

He couldn't catch his breath for the rest of his day. Not until he finally got home, and even then the torture continued, when all he could dream about was George and his light touches he now so desperately craved.

*

*

*

wait i just want to clarify, dream isn't really retaliating right now because in hindsight, he is focusing on trying not to give in rather than making him lose? if that makes? sense? IDK it makes sense in my head, but no spoilers.. but maybe.. that.. will.. change. ALSO last chap when yall went crazy about george moaning about a strawberry- obvi strawberries arent moanable good, (i kinda lowkey hate strawberries #strawberryhater), but hes obvi being more sexual to try egg dream on because he wants him to lose, god guys get better at reading my thought process !! 🙄