Chapter 14

Outside of Mantle walls.
06/25/2XXX
8:11 pm

"Chop chop chop chop"

The sound of the rotor blade coming from a russian Mi-17 helicopter hovered through the snowy land of mantle, inside the chopper were a group of Spetsnaz alongside with weapon crate.

Their task is to locate the P.A.M somewhere in the city at dead of night, this would be a walk to the park.

As the chopper safely landed near the city wall's. The ramp drop completely open making the special force group to come out from the rotorcraft. Others began to drag the weapon crate out to the snow and will be ready to be deliver to the rebels.

"Alright team, Azure 1-2 will be temporary guard this rotorcraft. While Azure 1-1 will eliminate the guards so that 1-2 will bring over the supply. Got it?"

"Understood, Azure actual."

Azure 1-1 began to move out from the helicopter, Mantle guardsman wandered through the top of the city walls in case if theirs any Grimm attack.

A russian sniper took aim at one of the guardsman, pressing down the trigger.

"POP"

the rifle let out a silent pop, sending the projectile to the unfortunate guard which has now struck to the head by the bullet then went limp.

"Target eliminated." The sniper stated.

The squad went closer to the wall, multiple grappling hook were toss at the city walls making it stuck completely.

"Here we go team.."

One by one, Azure 1-1 began to pull themselves up with the tight rope being held by them. They slowly climb their way to the top for a couple of minutes reaching there.

Once they made it at the stop, all 8 Spetsnaz scan their surroundings, patrolmen still there.

Their assault rifle let out a faint burst, shooting nearby patrolmen who were guarding the walls.

"No hostile sighted."

They proceed to went down in a cautious manner, seeing the main gate not far from them. All they need is to unlock the gate.

"Alright team, let's split ip into two. Then inform if you found it."

"Roger."

"Affirmative."

8 Russian Spetsnaz split up into two, while they were scatter. A Racoon faunas was watching them from the alleyway not being seen by the Russians for now.

This faunas of course was apart of the P.L.M, his Racoon tail wag slightly grabbing the comms from his chest. "Command, we found a unexpected guest just infiltrate the the city walls.

"Are they hostile?"

"Not sure, they've killed the patrolmen and possibly might be not hostile. Over."

"Copy that, go meet one of them."

The Raccoon faunas gulped and spoke."R-roger." Before ending the call.

Peeking at the edge of the wall again to check for the Russians and they were gone, then. A sound of a rifle raising up can be heard behind him.

He froze, tail stop wagging after hearing the noise behind him. How the hell did they find him that fast?!

"You, Raise hands. Now." The Russian Spetsnaz ordered the Raccoon Faunas.

With no other choice. The faunas raise his hands up to the air and rose up slowly, waiting for the Russian's next command.