𝐨𝐧𝐞; 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥.

Start from the beginning

Once finishing his words, the man reaches his hand up and heavily taps on the small window that reveals her face, knowing his words are true and nothing will happen. But he's wrong. The ice that's spread out across the large amount of glass slowly begins to crack, chipping pieces of the glass. The hinges that help keep the glass connected to the metal begin to shake profusely. The glass across her body starts to crack even more, the ice now blending in with it, making it difficult to differentiate the two from each other. Something is very wrong. The new doctor, who's just recently been told about the young woman and what she's known for, subtly tiptoes backwards wanting to quietly exit the room. Both doctors make quick eye contact with one another, and come to a fast conclusion that they need to quickly exit the room.

"Maybe I should lower the sinatra." The white haired doctor fearfully says. His shaking hand makes its way to the knob that controls both the temperature of the room they're standing in, as well as the temperature in the girls chamber. He rapidly turns the knob to the right, forcing the temperature to drop down more than it already was, keeping her below -350° C. Choosing to be safe rather than dead and sorry. The vents in the room harshly push out more gas from liquid nitrogen, a way to insure the young woman will stay put and not unfreeze.

But it doesn't work.

As the screws begin to break out of their hinges, both the glass and ice continue to crack, unable to tell which is cracking more. Unlike how the holding cell is supposed to be open, all the glass shatters; making glass fly across the room, shards hitting the doctors making them jump back out of fear, using their hands to protect themselves. Through the now broken glass, they can properly see most of the girls' faces. Her eyes quickly pop open, showing both of them only her dead-like hazel green eyes.

The girl — who has been kept in isolation for many years — kicks down the metal part of the door, hurrying up the process of ripping it off it's many hinges. The heavy material gets thrown back, and slams into the two doctors, making them get thrown back, crashing against the wall behind them. The teenage girl steps out of her chambers, revealing herself still in an all black skin tight bodysuit, a mask covering the bottom half of her face. She glares at both of them for a moment, not knowing who they are; just knowing the eldest man looks most similar to one who forced her away from the person she loves.

As her face fills with the need for revenge, she keeps direct eye contact with one of the men while reaching down to pull out one of the knives she has attached to her thigh. Without much of a thought, she whips her hand forward, releasing the dagger, aiming for the middle of his throat. When she hears him struggle to gasp for air, she begins to walk towards him, making the second doctor try to push himself off the ground and run away. She pulls the knife out of his throat, which now allows him to press his hands against the large wound. She then turns down the hall. Doing as she had already done, she throws the knife at the second doctor; hitting him directly in the back.

When he drops to the ground she walks towards him, removes the knife from his back, then grabs onto his ankle, forcing him back to where she first saw him. Without using much strength she tosses him into the large room she was kept in, and shuts the door; keeping him locked away until someone finds him before turning back to the man whom she had hurt first.

Gripping the knife in her hand, she kicks him in the face, forcing him to lay flat on his back, looking up at her. Knowing she's usually not allowed to say anything on her assignments, she takes a single step towards him and with zero hesitation, she repeatedly slams the dagger down into his chest, killing him faster than the single neck wound would've. As the knife cuts through flesh and gets ripped out, blood splatters off the knife and onto her face and body, showing her just how little remorse she feels. Once she hears him take his last breath, she pulls the dagger out of his chest, and watches the blood ooze out of him for a second. Not caring about what she's done to the man, she slides the dagger back onto her thigh and turns to walk away, leaving him to bleed all over the ground.