Chapter 1

(Normal POV)

'I hope I can fit in between all the other bladers. I still can't believe I got chosen by BC Sol's owner.'  Y/n thought.

Flashback

Y/n was walking back home from her school.

' It's been a long time since I've cleaned the mailbox. I'll do that after I go back. It would be rude to the insects that might have made their homes inside. But I'll need to do that. ' y/n sighed.

Soon after she reached her home. She took a shower, changed her clothes and ate lunch. 

" It sure does get lonely here, making and eating my lunch alone over and over again. But I don't mind. Th-this is h-h-how I'm su-supposed to l-live after all. " she said wiping the tears that suddenly started to fall.

' No y/n you can't think like this. It'll only make you more sad. You have to go and clean the mailbox as well. ' she thought slapping her cheeks to encourage herself. After that she walks in front of her house.

' Alright! Let's get this cleaning started. ' she thought.

.

.

.

" What's this? " she said watching a letter that was inside her mailbox. She started reading it. 

' Dear y/n,

I've been been watching your battles. You have a talent for blading. So I'd like to recruit you in my team, BC sol. I hope you'll except my invitation.

Sincerely,

Kristina Kuroda '

She almost screamed after reading it. But quickly put her hands in her mouth to prevent herself from screaming.

' It isn't a dream right? Wait what if it's a prank? Yeah it has to be. ' she thought and looked around to see those who would be laughing right now. But surprisingly there wasn't anyone there.

' Well, who would pull a prank on me though? I don't even have friends. Wait a second what's that inside? ' she took a look inside the envelope.

' WHAT!! This is a plane ticket to spain! I guess that means this isn't a prank. But should I go there. I mean I don't like crowds and this is a team I'm talking about. But then again I might not get another chance like again........ alright guess I'll go then. But first things first I'll clean the mailbox and let's hope that it really isn't a prank. ' she thought and started to clean it.

End of Flashback

Y/n was walking through the roads trying to find BC sol. Until a creepy guy came up to her and said, " Hey there cutie are you lost? We'll be more than happy to show you the way to your destination. "

" Yeah, you don't look like you're from here. Let us show you the way. " another creepy guy said.

" N-n-no. I-I-I-I'm f-f-fine. I-I-I'll f-f-find it on m-m-my o-o-own. " she stuttered while backing away. The guys also getting closer to her. Then she turned around and ran. She didn't know where she was going but she kept on running. She was scared. Tears were falling from her eyes. She looked back and saw that they're following her. Soon she came near a park. There she hid behind some bushes. They were still searching for her. She held her hands in her mouth to prevent herself from making any noise. 

" Where did she go? I can't find her anywhere. " rg/n 2 said.

" Maybe she ran away. Let's go. We'll look for her another time. " rg/n 1 said.

They went away. She sighed a breath of relief and wiped her tears. She stayed there until she became normal. After she was normal she started to find BC sol again. This time luckily she found it. She was about to walk inside when one of the guards said to her, " Wait there girl, who have you come to meet here? You can't just enter without any identity. "

" I-I-Identity? " she said.

" Yes you have to or else we can't let you inside. " another guard said.

" B-but I-I w-w-was s-s-scou-scouted b-by t-the o-owner. " she said, barely above a whisper.

" Yeah most of them say that. We're not going to fall for that. So go along now. " the first guard said.

' Guess there's nothing much I can do about it. I'll just go back then. I knew this was a bad idea. ' she thought. She turned around and started going back when someone called out to her. 

" Are you y/n l/n? " she turned around and saw a girl with dark pink hair. She nodded yes.

" I've heard so much about you. I'm Kristina Kuroda, the owner of BC sol but call me Kris. " Kris said, " I'm glad that you accepted my offer. Guard/name 1 and gu/n 2 you can let her in. She's been scouted by me. So you can let her go inside. "  "  Okay ma'am " the two guards say together.

" y/n please follow me " kris said while y/n nodded okay.

Thank you for reading this. If I've made any grammatical mistakes feel free to tell me. Have a good day/ evening/ night.