Chapter 3 "Simple, me"

Youngro has never felt so happy, it's a weird situation. The guy in front of her literally ghosted her 6 months ago, and then shows up out of nowhere in her dorm room heavily injured, now he's here with her hiding in an attic from the ANSP, having breakfast, acting like they are in a picnic date.

"Say ah, Youngro-ya" Sooho says as he brings the food closer to her mouth. 

"Ya Sooho-ssi" she blushes, looking away from him. "Quit it, I got them for you so you have to eat now"

He chuckles at her embarrassed face. 'cute'

"I know, and I appreciate it" he smiles, putting the food down, he grabs her chin with his index finger and thumb so that she could face him. "But, I am worried you weren't able to eat, since you focused on me"

Youngro smiled at his words, she shakes her head to signal him to remove his hand from her face. Feeling bold she grabs the food he placed down and brought it to his face just like he did a few moments ago.

"I already ate" she smiles as she saw his eyes widen at her actions, wanting to tease him as well "Sooho-Oppa I did this for you, so please eat now. For me" with her other hand she reached to grab his hand and stroked it with her thumb "Okay, Oppa"

Sooho blushed at her words and actions, turning away from her.

"Eh Oppa~ why aren't you looking at me?" she continues to tease him, getting revenge for all the times he teased her. "My hand is going to get tired, Come on Oppa, take a bite, Oppa?" she says sweetly.

"Youngro-ya" he let's out, turning to face her wanting to tell her to stop it, but was too stunned to speak.

Youngro was pouting her lips and showing off her cute doe eyes. 

'Damn it. I think I died'

"Oppa? What's wrong?" she smirks seeing him too stunned to speak. Youngro leans in closer to him "Are you not hungry?" 

Sooho sighs "Youngro, you're going to kill me"

She lets out a laugh at his words and passes him his food so that he can now eat.

"I don't know what you're talking about" she states. 

He scoffs at her words, as he takes a bite of his food. "You sure you want to play that game Youngro?"

'Nope,' she thought 'I don't think I will survive if we do'  she thought she wouldn't be able to see him again after he ghosted her and now he's here with her, showing interest towards her. she's not going to waste this chance, since a person only lives once. 

"What game?" she asks, a glint of mischievousness showing in her eyes. "I just want to make you feel better Oppa"

"Keep that up, and I might just kiss you right now with how cute you are" 

Youngro's eyes widen at his words. "Uhm uh-huh?" she stammers.

he laughs a bit at her dumbfounded face. "What's wrong Youngro-ya?" he leans in closer, his lips near hers. The memory of their first kiss resurfaces, making him smile, he watches her swallow and gets nervous. 

He sighs, and moved his lips to place a kiss on her forehead instead, he moved back to see her red face.

"Next time" he promises "Don't worry, I plan to do that a bunch of times"

Youngro felt like her entire body was in fire, she reached up to touch her forehead where he gave a little peck. "That's so unfair"

"Why?"

She pouts at him, looking away to stare at the window instead. "I feel like I am the one who is always losing here" she answers

 Staring at her pouting face. "I don't think that's true, Youngro" Sooho starts "Like I said last night, I regret a lot of things, and I became so desperate to be with you, the universe gave me another chance"

Another ChanceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara