"You should ask her." I said. "You deserve to be in a relationship and she likes you."

"Maybe." She said quietly, giving me a smile as she turned into the familiar parking lot of the trail.

I stepped out of the car watching them park a ways away so Vic wouldn't see them when she gets here. Mira's apartment is a lot closer to the trail so I got here first.

Rose was in charge of the outfits, obviously. I had to add in some input of my own. I was wearing a white shirt with black dress pants and my favorite pair of chains. Several rings decorated my fingers and Rose did my hair. She made it look messy but in a good way, I have to idea what she did but I looked good.

I sat in the chairs, the fairy lights dimly illuminated the area and I instantly knew Vic would love it. I started bouncing my leg after a few minutes. Where was she? Don't tell me I'm being stood up... no, she wouldn't do that, I'm overthinking.

I closed my eyes and tilted my head up, I need to seriously get my shit together. I was broken out of my thoughts when I heard a few leaves crunching. I instantly stood up to greet her. 

She smiled shyly at me as she gave me a quick hug. She wore a short champagne colored dress that was scrunched up slightly at the waist, hugging her curves perfectly. Her hair was curled and reached her mid-back.

"You look amazing." I smirked, my hands roaming her waist.

"Thank you. You look really hot too." She grinned, kissing my jaw.

"You better stop unless you want me to take you in these woods." I warned, pulling her chair out for her.

"That's an intriguing idea." She smirked.

I rolled my eyes but sat in my own chair, taking the lid off of whatever meal we were having. I grinned, Mira must have told Anna to make her famous Mac 'n' cheese knowing it was Vic's favorite meal.

"This is- all so beautiful." Vic smiled, admiring all of the twinkling lights.

"Thanks, most of it was Mira." I laughed, "But I had some input, of course."

"I don't doubt that." She said, "So, Mira told me she wanted to plan us a surprise date, is that true?"

"That's what she told me." I lied, "I had to have some input on it though."

"Of course." She grinned. "Listen, I have a feeling you're hiding something but I'm not going to keep digging so I'll just enjoy the moment."

"That sounds like a good idea."

She definitely had to have some kind of suspicion, I mean a random surprise date with fairy lights, in the woods? That's extremely out of the blue. 

Vic told me all about her childhood and the memories she had while walking through the forest, and how she always found comfort in the woods and forests.

"Y'know, I think about the day you kidnapped me a lot." She said after a while.

"Do we really have to call it kidnapping?"

"That's literally what it was though!" She laughed. "Anyways, I know I went through hell and back during that week but I wouldn't change a thing."

"I wouldn't have changed anything either." I agreed.

"Killian, when I was alone in my room and roaming the halls. The one thing that I would always look forward to was seeing you." She admitted. "I mean, I was so bored every day but the times you'd sneak into random rooms with me would be my favorite times. It's just so weird to think that if I never stayed human we would have never met."