Him..

When you walked in the was this really cute boy he was dark skinned and had dark hair

He had a adorable smileMiggy: hey never seen you are you new?Y/n: uh yea actually i just moved here from caliMiggy: oh cool ! Im miguel and you are?Y/n: my name is y/nMiggy: wow thats a beautiful name do you know ur classes?Y/n:yea!Miggy:cool ill ...

Miggy: hey never seen you are you new?
Y/n: uh yea actually i just moved here from cali
Miggy: oh cool ! Im miguel and you are?
Y/n: my name is y/n
Miggy: wow thats a beautiful name do you know ur classes?
Y/n:yea!
Miggy:cool ill walk you there:)
Y/n: awh thanks ur so sweet
When he was walking you there you spotted this boy he had a Mohawk and you swear he looked at you. Before you could think of anything you were interrupted by "hey miguel!" The boy with the mohawk yelled and walked towards you guys "hey hawk!" Miggy said "whos this?" "Shes new here her name is y/n" miggy said "she's gorgeous" hawk said "i know right" miggy said you blushed hawk noticed and got a weird face like he was mad "ill take her sams waiting for you" hawk said "yea you're right bye y/n see you at lunch" miggy said with a smile. You were confused whos sam? "Sorry to ask whatever ur name is whos sam??" You said. "Its his girlfriend i know you like him" hawk said "WHAT no i dont🙄" "yea sure anways my name is hawk" the more you look at him you start to think that hes kinda cute.. you were blushing "uhm are you blushing?" Hawk said "what what ? No no oh look were here bye 😰" before he could say anything you left "dam she was cute:("
When it was lunch
When you looked around to see miguel he didn't see you he was with sam but.. you did see hawk. You walked over there "hey hawk" "hey sweetheart" he said that made you blush "can i sit here?" "Yea ofc" idk you felt comfortable with him..
One month later
You and hawk were besties you were really comfortable around him and could tell him anything but you wanted to be more than friends and it was February 12th so you were gonna ask him to be your valentine
In last period
You and hawk had all classes together besides 1st period but anyway it was last period and there was these really weird kids saying things like "uwu baka" "peroid" but the one that made you and hawk laugh the most was when the teacher went out of the class room the kids did a kick and the other kid said "im a ninja"
You and hawk were dying😭
After shcool
Hawk🥰: hey y/n i have to ask you something..
y/n: yea hawk whats up?
Hawk🥰: uhh do you wanna be my valentine?
Y/n: OMG YES. I was gonna ask you!!!
Hawk🥰: really?? Wanna hang out later at like 4:20?
Y/n yea ill be there!!
It was 3:44