𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈: 𝙸 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚞...

Start from the beginning

The sudden, all too familiar name had Goldie flinch, a cold, malicious intent overtaking the previous pleasant emotion as he suddenly glared at you "How do you know about that?" His sudden change of act caused you to regret opening your mouth 'Ahh how do I go about this...' At this point it was obvious Goldie was the one you bumped into and mistook for Freddy 'I'm kidnapped... I wonder how I can get out of here-' Your line of thoughts was interrupted when Goldie stepped closer to you, his fierce glare made you break in a cold sweat, would he kill you if you misspoke?

"My... My best friend Michael-" The second you mentioned Michael's name Goldie's face seemed to twist into anger and hatred even further "His dad, I think, really liked animatronics and owned a location, the memory is a bit blurry but we always went over to that dinner when we were younger, so I just remember Fredbear and Spring Bonnie and they were golden suits... I was just wondering if you were him specifically, or a version of Fredbear." You quickly tried explaining, somehow, Mike's family was always a foggy and blurry memory to you, you knew he had an accident with a few of his siblings but you just... Couldn't remember.

You were so used to the main 4 core animatronics so when you changed cities and saw Fredbear's Family Dinner, an older themed location, you were disappointed but quickly got used to them. Then an... Accident happened and the suits were shipped off to somewhere else, a Fazbear's location didn't open again until last year but you were too busy with moving and work to go check it out, the designs seemed way more modern from when you caught glimpses of ads about the grand reopening.

"Don't you remember the accident?" Goldie questioned sternly making you frown "No... Not really, it's strange. I don't remember a lot about the dinner, or Mike's family." You had to wonder, nobody was ever home when you visited though you were sure Mike had two younger siblings.

"... He must've done something to you then." Goldie decided, trying to calm down, you didn't seem to be lying, and Goldie could tell lies easily. How come you were still so calm? Goldie didn't understand, were you immune to death threats and super human being after being with the others for so long, he did have the desire to see you squirm and cry, maybe it would look cute... Still, there was no desire to kill you at all, how weird.

"Believe me, I know Mike well enough, he's too protective of me to even touch a hair on my head if he thought I'd get hurt." You chuckled, stepping uncomfortably away from him and deciding to sit down instead, you needed a change of clothes 'So he did something to make sure you wouldn't remember anything, then he can appear to you in s better light.' Goldie chuckled, impressed by how the spawn of Satan was working, were you that important to him?... Maybe he should do something to you, it would anger Mike if that were the case.

"Can I call you Goldie for short? You don't seem to really like Fredbear." You suggested, smiling lightly, not wanting to anger him and possibly get your life subscription cancelled "You should've introduced yourself to me at the beginning, why don't you hang out with the others?" You asked, having been looking at your clothes that you were wearing, only then did you notice the hand lightly grabbing your jaw and making you look at Goldie "I don't really like hanging out with the others, and I'm sure the rest hate me too." You frowned, how long have these guys been like this for him to be alone. Goldie stared at you, should he crush your jaw? But he wanted Mike to see how you were suffering or hurt.

"Are... Are you okay?" You asked, worry evident in your voice which made him frown in confusion and caught him off guard "Yes... I am... Why do you ask?" Goldie mumbled, observing the position the two of you were in, he could hurt you at this very moment, and then make you suffer just to annoy the other animatronics and Mike, why were you worried about him.

"Aren't you lonely? Being like this for... How many years?" You wondered, the questions actually annoying Goldie quite a bit "I don't need your pity [Y/N]... You should be scared of me." Goldie sighed, his glare on you lightly softened, if you knew what he did to that little kid you wouldn't act like that... But you would hate Mike too in return right? That somewhat comforted him... Maybe he should tell you that instead instead of physically hurting you.