Chapter 2

They all three wound up at the Undertaker ' s coffin room. I don't feel like righting this part, I'm skipping to the sex.

The Undertaker was in charge. No two ways about it. Sebestian sat on a coffin the undertaker pushed Claude to his knees. The undertaker stared.
"Suck him off, Claude. I know this isn't the first time you've done this."
Claude stared up into Sebestian 's eyes as he pulled Sebestian 's now hard cock out. He pulled it seductively into his mouth teasing the tip with his toungue. The Undertaker shook his head.
"Now, Claude, you know I want more than that." Sebestian grunted as he pulled Claude ' s hair forcing him to take the length of his whole cock into his mouth.
"Well Sebestian, you are brutal."
Sebby smiled "If you only knew."
"Claude do want some love?" The undertaker asked. He was greeted by an pleading groan from Claude.
He lifted Claude ass into the air and slapped it. Sebestian groaned seeing his lover so needy was so hot. Claude pulled away "Just fuck me already, damn it." The undertaker didn't need to be told twice, he pushed his pants down and shoved into Claude dry.
Claude ' s pitiful moans were muffled again by Sebestian 's hard erection.
The Undertaker was already so close sebestian began to pant. The Undertaker reached down and started to rub Claude ' s cock.
"Don't cum until I do, you sluts. Beg for it. Come on don't be proud."
Sebestian groaned
"Damn, please cum. God please. I want to finish. Uhhh. Please." Sebestian sounded breathy and desperate.
Claude was practically screaming now.
The undertaker erupted inside Claude only moments later Sebestian came pushing Claude' s orgasm. The three stood heaving.
"Next week we shall do this again." The Undertaker said smiling.
"Take us to dinner first!" Claude said indignitly.
"Fine, where Sebestian, would you like?"
"The pub."
"Very well, lovelys. Next week the pub."