"Then let's meet back here at 3 o'clock!"

"Okay!"

Before anyone could leave, they all looked at Midoriya, who got startled.

"Did you hear anything from (Y/n)?" The class president said.

"Ah." He said, getting out his phone but saw no notifications from the girl, "She hasn't texted or called. She is always late to things, so it's normal for her."

"Text her and tell her our plan! I don't want her to be lost." Mina said.

The green haired male smiled, "I'm sure she'll be able to find us easily. But, I will text her just in case."

They all nodded and all went their separate ways. 

-----

(Y/n) pouted since she was in a meeting with Yaga. Her phone vibrated and she went to check it, and it was from one of her husbands, aka Midoriya.

'Ah! How much longer will this last?! I wanna go and have fun!' She thought.

"And that concludes the meet—" The male said, but was cut off when he noticed the girl was now gone, "What the..."

"A-Ah, sorry, she had to meet up with her friends today at the mall, since they're going on a training camp for a week very soon." Ijichi said, relaying the information to the male.

The principal nodded, "I see..."

-----

The female got to the mall and noticed a familiar energy, making her look at the entrance.

"Oya? If it isn't the sweet guy that totally didn't try to kidnap me!" She said, sarcastically.

Shigaraki looked at the girl and his eyes widen, before narrowing, "You..."

The girl got close to his face with a grin, "Hm...let's see...I can tell you don't really use moisturizer for your skin or even for your lips. Kinda sad, I bet you would've looked so handsome!" She said.

The blue haired male felt his face getting warmer, he didn't know this fuzzy feeling but he hated it, "Gojo (Y/n)..." He muttered, staring at the girl.

The said girl nodded with a grin, "Mhm! The one and only! Want to tell me why you are here, villain-chan?"

"I'm here for a reason..." He said, beginning to walk.

"Ok! Don't ignore me!" She said, wrapping an arm around his shoulders, "It's not nice to ignore a girl, ya know!"

The male tried to shrug off the girl, but she kept close, 'I need her gone so I can talk to that kid...' He thought as he saw Midoriya from afar.

(Y/n) felt the teen's energy, 'Sorry villain-chan. You're not getting anywhere near him.' She thought to herself, before leading the male in a different direction, "So, tell me about yourself! You probably know a lot about me since I'm all over the place! I'm just that popular, hehe."

"Tch. Like I have anything to say to you." Shigaraki said.

"Oh? Then want about a name? I can't call you villain-chan...maybe I can call you bluey-chan instead!"

"Shigaraki Tomura..." He mumbled.

The girl grinned, "Tomu-chan! I like it!" She said.

Again, the fuzzy feeling came back to the blue haired male and he hated it. He didn't know this feeling. He was unknown to it. Just then his hand came up and he started to scratch his neck. He hated it. He hated it. He hated it. He hated it...!

"Woah! Hey!" The girl said, reaching up to his hand, and pulling it away from his scratched neck, "You okay, Tomu-chan? Your neck is in pretty bad shape..." She mumbled the last part, taking a look.

The male looked at the girl, before taking back his hand and walking away, "Whatever. I'm leaving." He said.

The girl watched the male as he walked out of sight, 'Good...He's gone...' She thought, before grinning, 'Gotta say, that villain was pretty handsome heh.' Then she went off to Midoriya, and hugged him from behind, wrapping her arms around his waist, "Izu-chan~" She said.

"(Y-Y-Y/n)-chan!!" The said male stuttered out, blushing profusely.

The girl laughed pulling back from him, "I'm here! So, let's go and shop! I'll buy anything you want!"

The male's eyes widen, "Stop wasting your money on me!"

"Nope! Now, how about I buy you that new All Might figurine you've been wanting?"

"(Y/n)-chan!"

The girl's only response was to laugh, and to drag him to a store by the hand.

-----

"That girl..." Shigaraki said, before looking down at his hand that she grabbed.

"Did you come in contact with Gojo (Y/n)?" Kurogiri said.

At the mention of the name, this caught Dabi's attention.

The blue haired male nodded, "She seems childish, but knew what I wanted to do... She's read into the atmosphere..." He said, scowling.

"Gojo (Y/n) will be a difficult one to grab." The mist male said.

Dabi's eyes widen slightly, before going back to their normal state. Luckily, no one noticed the change.

-----

'From the entrance exam to the fitness test, combat training, the League of Villains' attack, the sports festival, internship, the Hosu incident, and the final exams...A lot happened, but first semester at U.A. is over, and summer vacation is about to begin. But that doesn't mean we can just think about having fun. We need to be prepared for the impending evil in order to become true heroes. We do not have time to just stand around.'

Iida went to visit the Hosu Hospital to see his brother.

Todorki visited his mother.

(Y/n) was in a mochi shop stocking up on her kikufuku.

Midoriya ran in the beach, before stopping and panting. Before looking up and seeing All Might in his skinny form handing him a water bottle.

-----

"You seem strangely happy, master. Is it because the League of Villains is growing steadily?"

"That's not it, Doctor. It's because Shigaraki Tomura has conviction now. The League of Villains needs people who approve of his convictions. I will have him decide everything. If he asks for help, then I will save him, of course."

"Villain—All For One"

"I have even been preparing for that time. In order for him to become the next me..."

To be continued
3rd Season