-----

"Well, in any case, I'm glad we can all go together." Ojiro said, holding a guide.

"A week of training camp, huh?" Iida said, looking inside the guide.

"We'll have to bring a lot with us." Midoriya said, as he stood next to the male. 

"I don't have a bathing suit or anything. I'll have to buy a bunch of stuff." Kaminari said.

"Night vision goggles—" A certain grape said, before being kicked by (Y/n).

"Oh, then since we're off tomorrow, and we just finished our exams, why don't Class A all go shopping together?!" Hagakure said.

"Oh, good idea! Wouldn't that be the first time we hung out together?" The electric quirk user said, as Uraraka nodded.

"Hey, Bakugo, you're coming, too!" Kirishima said, looking at the male, who was walking away.

"Like I'd do something so irritating."

The green haired male walked up to Todoroki, "Will you come, too, Todoroki?"

"I go visit my mom on our days off." He said.

"You guys are such party poopers! Get a clue, you clueless guys!" The grape said, but was hit again.

"Shut it you grape!" The white haired girl said.

"Are you coming, (Y/n)-chan?" Momo asked.

The said girl looked at her and smiled, "I guess I can, I do need a few things..." She said, before looking at the brown haired girl, "Cutie-chan! I'm being your sugar mommy tomorrow! Pick out anything you want!"

"EH?! (Y/n)-chan! I already said no!" Uraraka exclaimed, blushing.

"I'll take the offer, (Y/n)-chan!" Kaminari and Mina said in unison.

"Hai~!"

-----

"And so, here we are! With the most stores in the prefecture, the newest and coolest, most advanced—Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall!" The pink haired girl said.

Midoriya looked around, "They don't just try to cover the various body types due to quirks by numbers,"

"mutter mutter mutter"

"but they actually have designs that fit a wide range of ages, from teens to seniors, so..."

"You're scaring the children. Stop that." Tokoyami said.

"Oh, aren't those U.A. students?!" A male pointed at them.

"First-years?!"

"I saw them on TV!"

"Sports festival, yay!"

They said.

"Oh, there are still people who remember that..." Uraraka said.

"Anyway, I need to buy a big carry-on bag." Jiro said.

"Oh my, then why don't we go around together?" Momo said.

Mineta looked around, "Where can I get lock-picking tools and small drills?"

"I don't have any outdoorsy shoes, so I want to buy some." Kaminari said.

"Oh, me too, me too!" Hagakure said.

"The guide said to bring shoes that are already broken in—" Iida cut in, "Oh, but I see, perhaps we should choose based on utility?"

"Everyone has different things they want to do, so why don't we decide on a time to meet back up?" Kirishima said.

"I agree!" Mina said.