-----

"Everyone...I'm looking forward...to hearing your stories...about training camp..." Mina said as she cried, and hugging (Y/n), who hugged back and was crying.

"Mina-chan! Wah!! I don't wanna leave you!"

"W-We don't know for sure yet! There might be a last minute twist!" Midoriya said, as the four who didn't pass were gloomy.

Sero put a hand on his shoulder, "Stop, Midoriya. If you say it out loud, it'll probably jinx it." He said.

"If we failed the exams, then we'd have to skip training camp and be in summer school hell. And since we didn't pass the practical exam...If you guys still don't get it, then you're dumber than monkeys!" Kaminari said, and poked the green haired male's eyes, who let out a yell.

"Calm down. That's too long. I don't know, either. Our team passed thanks to Mineta, but I was just sleeping the whole time. Anyway, since we don't know how they're scoring it..." The black haired male said, as the said grape was taking in the bliss.

Meanwhile, Midoriya was holding his face, since his eyes got poked and Uraraka was worried.

"If you feel bad for us, then I dunno, just bring me back lots of stuff!" The blond exclaimed, tears running down his eyes.

The door suddenly opened, revealing Aizawa.

"Once the bell rings, get in your seats." He said, as everyone went to their seats.

"Silence!"

"Morning. Unfortunately, there are those who did not pass the final exams. Accordingly, for the training camp in the woods...everyone's going!" He said, grinning.

'A last minute twist!' The four who failed thought.

"We can go, too?!" Kirishima said.

"Really?!" Mina said, tears threatening to fall, then turned to the white haired girl, "(Y/n)-chan!!!"

"Mina-chan!!"

"Yeah. Some failed, but now one failed the written exam. In the practical, Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, Sato, and Sero failed." The teacher said.

Sero was shocked and put a hand over his face, "I knew it...Just because my team passed didn't mean I scored high enough not to fail..."

"For this time's exam, we on the villain side made sure to leave a way for students to win while watching to see how you all would take on the task at hand. If we hadn't, most of you would've gotten stuck before you started."

"So when you said you were really out to crush us..." Ojiro said, trailing off.

"That was to make you feel cornered. In the first place, the training camp in the woods is one to increase strength. So those who failed need it the most. They have to get stronger. It was a rational falsehood." He grinned.

'"A rational falsehood"?!' The four thought again.

"I was tricked again! As expected of U.A." Iida said, before standing up with his hand raised, "However, since you lied to us twice, our faith in you will waver!"

Uraraka let out a small laugh, "Wow, you're being a wet blanket, Iida."

"That's true. I'll consider that. But I wasn't lying about everything. Failure is failure. We have prepared a separate time for extra lessons for you all." Aizawa said, looking at the cheering students, who turned gloom, "Frankly, it'll be tougher than the extra lessons you'd get if you stayed at school."