A/N

Okay so I haven't updated in like 17 days and it's not that I don't want to its because I don't really have time for this right now. Forgive me if your actually enjoying this book and waiting for the next chapter. Since I only have like 13 people who have read this I'll keep the voting low. I've already made half of the next chapter which is when Libby and Nevaeh go to the carnival. I just need to write the other half and update it. So in order for me to update and actually start working on the other half I'm going to ask of you guys will vote my book. Then I'll post the next chapter of the story. Okay since I have very few people reading this I'm hoping for like 2-3 votes since this is my first story I don't really have fans. AND ALSO IF YOU GUYS DONT READ A/N AT THE END OF THE CHAPTERS ILL HAVE TO TELL YOU GUYS HERE! IF YOU ARE STARTING TO GET CURIOUS ABOUT WHAT THE PEOPLE LOOK LIKE ITS UP TO YOU! I DONT WANT TO RUIN YOUR GUYS IMAGINATION ON WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE SO BASICALLY THEY LOOK LIKE HOW YOU WANT THEM TO LOOK. Thanks for reading this if you did read this!

(P.s. The picture at the side is the photo of what Nevaeh is going to be wearing to the carnival in the next chapter! Cute huh?)