Ch 2. Surprise trip?!

Blake pov:

"Oh Blake! Yes oh Blake! Right there! Ahgggghhh!"

"I love you nevy"

~beep beep beep beep~

Oh the annoying sound of my alarm clock which means it was all just a dream I wish it was real! I look at my phone and see it was 7:10 AM why does school start so early? I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I wonder if Nev will ever feel the same way I feel of her. Oh well I'm not taking the risk. *knock knock*

"Yeah?"

"Blake, can you hurry up? I woke up late and need to take a shower." I heard my darling sisters voice ring through my ears.

"Alright hold on"

I got out of the shower and put a towel around my waist, I opened the door and seen Nevy standing there she started blushing. God damn she looks cute when she blushes! Wait.. Was she. Checking. Me. Out?! I walked closer to her very close you could probably only fit a piece of paper between us.

"Good Morning" I smirked down at her.

"M-Morning" she stuttered, she is just to cute.

My smile got wider.

"Do you need a ride to school today? Sis."

"Um no. Daniels coming. But I do need to get in the shower so if you just move to the side I'd really like to do that" she squealed with out stuttering.

Daniel.. I hate that bastard. He's never done anything to me but he's dating MY sister! I moved out of the way slowly and went Into my room to change. For school I put on a White shirt with leather jacket and just regular boy jeans. When I walked passed the bathroom I heard My sister singing a song. Nevaeh has always been an amazing singer! The family is very proud of her. Especially our parents. I have two sisters Nevy and Trinity, they are both younger than me Nevy by a year and trinity is 11. I also have 3 brothers Jackson is 21, tommy is 14 and Ricky is 11 he and Trinity are twins I family is rich we live in a 4 story house Nevy and I both chose the 4th floor which to my luck only had one bathroom. I listened closely and noticed she was singing Alicia Keys- girl on fire.

I went down stairs and ate a bowl of fruity pebbles when I heard a beep out side I scowled when I seen it was Daniel.

"Nevaeh! Daniels here! Daniels here!" I chuckled at Trinity. She obviously has a crush on Nevs boy.

"Trins can you invite him inside please? I'm still getting ready!" Nev said through the speaker we had just because everybody is to lazy to go up to the fourth floor to actually tell us things.

Trinity was already out the door.

She came back in moments later with Daniel by her side.

"Sup man?" Daniel said trying to act cool. I just glared

I heard foot steps coming down the stairs my mouth dropped at the sight my sister is so beautiful! Why couldn't I have not been related and randomly bumped into her on the street or something? (Picture of outfit on side)

"See you at school Blakey!" She gave me a quick hug and was off with him.

"AH WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! Don't go yet nevaeh! I want both of you home right away after school there is something your father and I need to tell you guys!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School was a bore. No hot chicks except for my sister of course. I wonder what the parentals wanted to tell us.