3. Day before

Nevaeh Pov:

SERIOISLY!? Why couldn't they have told us that we were leaving two weeks before?! This is so stressful! I finished packing shorts, tanks, bikinis, sandals, and all the necessities I need for Florida. Now? Now I need to go shopping for clothes that i most likely won't wear. I picked up my phone to call Daniel when I remembered that we broke up. *sigh* I got up and went to blakes room. "Blakkkeyyyyyy?!" I said batting my eyelashes.

"Yeeeeeessss?" He replied mocking my tone.

"Can you pretty pretty prettttttyyyyy pretty pleeeeeeaaseee take me to the mall?"

"Nev. I have other things to do."

"Please? I'll do anything ANYTHING!!!!"

"Anything?"

"Annyyythingg"

"Alright"

I fist pumped the air.

"Meet you down stairs big bro!!"

When I was going down the stairs my phone started ringing. It was Libby.

"Hey babe!" I said in the phone.

"Hey. I was thinking you and me go to the carnival! Say yes!"

"Well when?" I asked

"About 4 hours I have things to do right now. I had to make plans with you now before...."

"Before Daniel? Yeah him and I broke up... Anyways yes that's perfect I'll go."

"You guys broke up!?" She said a little to excitingly.

"I mean. AAwuh!! I'm sorry boo!!"

"Yeah it's okay. I have to go. Talk to you later."

I can't believe Libby was excited about Daniel and me. What a great friend she is.

"Alright sis lets bounce."

"HEY!! You never told me what I have to do"

"The day will come little sis. The day will come."

-ring ring-

"Aghhhh!" I growled

"Who is it?" Blake asked.

"Daniel"

"Don't-

" hello?"

"Hey babe! So I was thinking. I miss you already and I shouldn't have broken up with you.. Take me back?"

"No."

"What!?" He screamed!

"N-O" I spelled it out for him.

"I will make your life a living hell nev. I still know you secret. What will mommy and daddy think when the find out you have-"

"OH SHUT UP!!! You can't hold that against me Danny! If you want me back. Prove it. Prove to me your loyal. Prove to me your worth getting my heart broken over" I hung up.

The rest of the way to the mall it was silent to silent for my liking I looked over at Blake he looked really deep into thought I wonder what's bugging him. "He is so adorable"

"What?" Blake asked.

"What?" I asked.

"You said somebody was adorable. Did you call me adorable?" SHIT! Did I say that out loud!?

"Pfft no!!! I said that...... One bunny on the road back there was adorable. Ahah" I felt my cheeks blushing red. I kept looking at home every now and then and seen he had a smile on his face that wouldn't fade. This is the longest ride to the mall ever!!!

*10 minutes later*

we were at the mall.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Woot woot!!! Finally updated! I've been really busy with practice and such so I'm sorry haha! Hope you guys enjoyed! Next chapter will be in Libby's pov when they are "suppose" to go to the carnival. VOTE!!! *thumbs up* see yah next chapter!