Love?

Robin:

You woke up the next day, snuggled into the warm, inviting covers, peaceful and alone. A breeze blew at your cheeks, coming from the window, blowing away a strand of hair that had fallen into your eyes.

A knock sounded at the door, making you jump slightly, and scramble off of the bed. Slowly opening the door, you ran a hand through your messy hair.

Robin smiled warmly at you, holding a mug of coffee in his hand. "Good morning, (Y/N)."

You smiled and opened the door wide enough for him to enter, absently curling a lock of hair on your finger.

"What brings you here so early in the morning?" You asked curiously.

He shrugged and set the mug of steaming hot coffee on your beside table. "Doesn't every girl want to wake up to this face?"

You giggled.

There was a pause before you broke it. "You know, it was really nice of you to bring me into your home for a little while."

He smiled. "Hey, I hold an attraction to damsels in distress."

"Isn't that a little sexist?" You raised an eyebrow.

"No." He said. "My services are offered to men and women alike."

You smiled and rested your head on his chest, letting him rub your somewhat aching back rhythmically. "You spend too much time in here." He said quietly. "How about I offer you an outing?"

Cyborg:

"Wait." You grabbed him by the wrist and stared into his (human and robotic) eyes. There was a faint blush spread across his dark skin as you leaned in closer, brushing a kiss to his cheek. "Bye." You said.

He grinned stupidly and wobbled out, forgetting to close the door behind him.

Sighing, you closed it for him and moved to sit back on the couch.

Things were looking up for you.

Beastboy:

He had found a new weakness with you; kisses to the side of the nose.

It tickled for some reason, and even more so when you weren't expecting it. He left soft pecks across your cheek and to your nose, his little fangs bared playfully at you.

"Oh no, don't play vampire with me." You said, raising your hands.

"Please," he breathed, rolling his light eyes. "I'm a vegetarian. And that's a loooong step backwards to vampire."

You just sighed at him and shook your head, a small smile creeping it's way to your lips. There was something about him that made you smile; maybe the fact that he could defend you if anything was wrong, or the fact that his breath smelled like that spray stuff that boys feel the need to put into their mouths; or maybe it was because you loved him...

"Hey I have a question." You said.

He nodded in your direction, moving to sit on his knees. "Uh huh?"

"I thought vegetarians ate eggs. And vegans didn't. So doesn't that make you a vegan?"

He seemed to process this for a second. "Vegetarian sounds cooler." He said at last.