"Who's got the phone?" Fiona asked as Hollie handed the signed permission slip back to Ian.

"I got it," Lip said and he pulled the phone from his pocket.

"Any minutes left?"

"Um, fourteen," Lip told her and tossed the phone to her as she loaded the washing machine.

"Hey, I need something for show and tell," Debbie said.

"How much are we short?" Hollie asked as she grabbed the cereal box from the table and put it away.

"Eighteen dollars and thirty cents," Debbie told her.

"I'm tutoring after school. Should be able to kick in 10 more." Lip shrugged.

"Wait, Did Carl put in any?" Ian asked.

"Your almost 9, your gonna have to start pulling your weight," Debbie said.

"And get a real job, not just dipping into the collection plate at St. Tim's," Lip told him but Carl just rolled his eyes.

"I'm filling in for Candi. I can cover the rest." Fiona said.

"I'm filling in for Liz so somebody's gotta take Liam today," Hollie said looking between her siblings.

"Uh, I got a calculus test," Lip said, standing up and Hollie reached over so that he could pass her his bowl.

"I'm working after school," Ian said, standing up too.

Fiona turned to Debbie with a pleading look. "Show and tell?" Debbie asked.

Fiona thought for a second, "show em the birthmark on his back. It looks like Latvia." She said as she handed Liam over to Debbie.

Everyone grabbed their coats and began to make their way out of the door. The kids all left for school and Hollie have a quick kiss to Nick before he left for work as well.

|🚬|

Fiona and Hollie rushed through the hockey stadium to get to work on time. When they arrive they quickly shed their coats and put on their aprons.

"No Candi again?" A coworker asked.

"Bobbi's got a bail hearing," Fiona explained.

"That kids gonna be the death of her. Liz out too?"

"Yeah." Hollie put the red topless cap on her head, "her moms sick again, can't take the kids,"

"What is it he's done this time?" The woman asked Fiona.

"He tried to tag a cop car, with the cop still in it," Fiona said and then started serving customers.

"Who's got the jumbo dog?" Hollie asked when she was handed the customer's food.

"How'd you know?" Some dude asked smugly.

"X-ray vision." Hollie snarked as she handed him his food, he paid and Hollie hear him talking to his friend as he walked away.

"Hey, would you tap that ass? Either of them?" He asked his friend, gesturing to Fiona and Hollie.

"Once, if I double bagged it. Project girls don't abort." His friend replied.
Hollie rolled her eyes and went back to work.

|🚬|

"Can I borrow your deodorant?" Hollie heard Fiona ask Lip from the other room.