𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ

Start bij het begin

"Then I find you out in front of my house. What the fuck are you doin', man?" He added.

"You're free to call the cops."

"Why the fuck would he do that?" Alkaline questioned him but immediately regretted it as she felt his creepy stare on her.

"Well, it's either call the cops, let me go, or... kill me." He looked at the gun Ashtray was pointing to his head.

"What the fuck, man? What's with your family? Are you all just a bunch of fuckin' assholes?" Fezco frustrates.

"You beat up my son." The old man argued.

"Yeah, well, he deserved it, man. He's a fickin' bitch."

"True." Alkaline nodded in agreement.

"Oh, okay, tough guy." He scoffed but hissed in pain as Ashtray hit him with the gun.

"Ow, fuck Why did you do that?" He glared at the kid.

"Cause you're in no position to talk shit."  Ash pointed the gun at him.

Alkaline didn't know what was wrong with her but she had to admit that Ashtray looked very attractive at the moment and she blamed her hormones, she wanted to just chug a whole bottle of holy water right about now.

"I'm warning you. You hit me one more- Oh, fuck!" He yelled again as Ashtray hit him again. It looked like he was about to cry.

Cals eyes traveled across the room for a moment, looking at Alkaline, The young girl shifted on the couch as he didn't take his eyes off her even after she stopped looking at him.

It took Ashtray five more seconds to realize what was happening when he looked towards where Cal was looking and he didn't know what or why but something just snapped inside of him and it wasn't pleasant.

"Hey! Don't fucking look at her bitch!" Ashtray hit him this time but it felt as if it weren't any less aggressive as his previous hits judging by the big, swollen bruise forming on Cals lower eye.

Alkaline grimaced in disgust as the blood slowly fell down from his eyelids.

"Why don't you call the cops?" Ashtray aggressively pushed the gun on Cal's head.

"The Chief of Police, Will Greenwood... Mm-hm." He let out another grunt as Ash repeatedly beat him, drawing tons of blood from his forehead.

"All right, Ash. Chill out, man." Fezco raised his hands at Ashtray trying to calm him down.

"Fuck!"

"This guy don't want the fuckin' cops involved. Watch." He took out a phone and put it on the table beside them.

"Call the cops." For a second he looked back at Alkaline who was already staring at him, he looked away flustered.

"I will."

"Dial, bitch." He hit him again.

"If you got nothin' to hide, call the fuckin' cops." 

"Stop, stop, stop." He placed his hands on the gun.

"I'm not fucking stopping." Ashtray pried it off from his hand adjusting the position of the gun again.