6. Sick Days with the Boys Pt.2

Day 12; Sapnap
Y/N Pov
Here I am making tea once again but with Sapnap hugging me with his face in my neck, I shake my head and sigh just thinking about it, I've told him to stay in bed multiple times but still he follows me around everywhere, refusing to stay in bed, he would literally whine about throwing up which he rarely does when he's sick and being on his death bed while still following me his words arent making much since he's alright enough to follow me around, he's cute but I can't let him get away with it cause when he tries to do stuff and hang out with me he still acts like a big baby.
Earlier
"Y/nnn I’m so siiiccckkk" I was in the bathroom as I turn and see Sapnap on by the doorframe "hm let me see" I grab the thermometer from the medicine cabinet and take his temperature "hm 99.8°F jeez go lay down I'll make you tea and get your medicine when I'm done" I state before brushing my h/c hair. "that’s boring" I usually have to bribe him to get him to lay down for a while, like promising to play games with him on stream after he gets better or making him food
Present Time
"you’re so nice to me" Sap says as we both walk into one of the bedrooms as I sit his things down on the night stand "Come on silly here take you medicine and lay down then I'll cuddle with you" He smiles taking his pills and drinking most of his tea and lays down making grabby hands at me, I laugh and lay down with him "You know your gonna get sick" he stated "not a chance I always take care of you guys that's why I have a strong immune system"

Day 16; Karl
Quackity Pov
Karl's quiet like super quiet and way more cuddly to Y/N and Me than he usually is when we all sleep together? Y/N sighs feeling his forehead and went to go get the thermometer 'jeez maybe Y/N should just carry it around' I laugh to myself.

"Do we have any crackers?" Karl asks softly "no, I don't think we do, I believe Clay used the rest for the meatloaf yesterday but if you want I can go out and get some if you want,” I offer, pushing his slightly damp hair out of his face you know from him sweating, Y/N walks back into the room and takes his temperature "yes please.. and ginger ale?" "sure thing. you have to let go of me though" Karl sighs and curls up in the blanket instead of on me "okay but make sure it’s the good kind, not the off-brand one. please." Karl states.

"99.1°F" I heard Y/N state to themselves as they kiss Karl's forehead and leave the room again. "Yes of course froggy" I smile and leave the room. "Hey Dream, Sap, Gog's; Karl's sick so I'm going to the store to get him some stuff he wanted wanna come?" I say sitting at the end of the stairs and typing my shoes, they all agree for their different reasons we take a second to get in the car cause George and Sapnap complain about who's shotgun but we eventually get to the store.
Tiny Timeskip
when I get back with Karls treats, he’s fast asleep, Y/N waking him up gently so he can take some medicine and eat a little but then let him rest after he eventually asked all of us if we could cuddle with him but understands if we didn't want to get sick but we all climbed into our one big bed lol in the order of dream,George, Y/N, Karl,Me, then Sapnap "but I’m pretty sure cuddling is scientifically proven to cure colds?" Karl states "is that so?" Dream laughs "mhm" Karl smiles "Welp we shall see" I say. Eventually falling asleep with the rest.

Day 24; Quackity
Y/N's Pov
Im once again for the 5th freaking time making tea with Quakity's powdered medicine mixed into it cause similar to dream in the way just more difficult that he just kinda ignores that he’s sick even if it’s painfully obvious but he jokes about it more.
It gives me a headache cause everytime I have to get Clay to hide Alex's PC cause he never wants to just sit and get better as I'm thinking I hear footsteps come into the kitchen. "Y/n, I just threw my guts up" Alex laughs to himself slightly. I look at him in shock but deadpan not knowing what to say or do at that fact 'What the fuck' I slightly scold him in my head.
"oh don’t worry, I’m good, just thought I’d tell you" He walked out the Kitchen and when I finally gathered my thoughts I grabbed his tea and followed him all the way unfortunately to his game office, Quackity on his pc to plan videos "Hey! No not happening" I scold him as he whines, I have to lightly force him to stop working by having Clay come lock him out his own gaming office and just lay down but it doesn’t take much convincing for him to agree while cracking jokes constantly even when he’s incredibly sick you put a hand on his forehead and say "you’re so hot" and he just smiles and says "so are you” between his coughing fit, Alex jokes around and all but he appreciates how much you care so he tones down the jokes if you’re actually concerned for him but if you’re only mildly worried, he makes fun of everything but also hugs you a lot because if you’re not going to let him work, then you’re required to cuddle with him. he doesn’t make the rules.