1: Hide Away

Y/N's POV
So here I am hiding in one of the closets in the house...why? CAUSE! I just want to read in peace, look of course i adore the boys but they can be very clingy when it comes to me...and eachother but i get the worst of the love sick poison lets just say im small well not that small im about the same height as Alex just an inch smaller and as my great partners put it im like a baby fox..like im not fragile.
"Have any of you found them yet?" I can hear Clay yell from down the hall. I am so dead.."How can we lose them" Sapnap groans as he also enters the hall from who knows where this place is huge 2 floors 5 room upstairs for the boys streaming stuff so they get their own rooms and 3 down stairs one is my gaming room and the other 2 are bedrooms and we have a total of what 3 bathrooms only cause i have one in my game room and the others are in the bedrooms.

"Did you try calling their phone" Alex and George say in unison as they join the group down the hall i assume "we've tried..hold it wheres Karl" Clay asked the other 3 boys that were there and all they did was shrug their shoulders. But of course, while im doing my victory, dance quietly in the closet. i see a pair of sneakers stop in front of the door, making me put my hand over my mouth. "I just thought we needed a little help sooo i got patches." Karls voice echo's threw my ears damn i knew i should've taken her before i came in here sometimes when they cant find me Karl is the brainiac who decided to go grab patch to cheat, of course i dont blame patch i blame our undieing love for eachother that get me caught everytime.

Karl's POV
I take a second to look around down stairs as I hear Alex,Sap,Clay,and Gogy upstairs talking and i sigh its been about 2 hours sense we've let Y/N hide themselves away from us, I told Sapnap he shouldve had Y/N sleep in between him and I cause they do this everytime their the one on the end of the bed. I groan about to walk up stairs when patches comes meowing at me "Hey girl, im sorry but we cant find baby fox right now" I bend down and pick patches up and she just stares upstairs.

"Hmmm, it has been 2 hours, so they can't be upset if i use patches. All 5 of us have eaten beside them this morning, isn't that right, girl?" Patches just meows, and I smile, walking up they stairs."Did you try calling their phone?" I overheard Alex and George say in unison as they join the Sapnap and Dream down the hall. "we've tried..hold it, where's Karl?" Clay asked awe. How cute! i smile, stopping in front of a closet. Have we checked here? "I just thought we needed a little help sooo i got patches." The four of them start making their way toward me as I put patches down. "You know Y/N doesn't like it when we use patches against them." George says, trying to hold in a laugh.

"It's been 2 hours." Alex whines as he holds onto George's arm. I laugh and looking down at patches who hasnt moved just layed infront of the closet door..Sapnap must have notice my starring cause he hushed me and got everyones attention make us all move back "okay im going to open the door ok and Dream catch them" Sapnap says as me, Alex and George try blocking any exit possible just in case but im sure big strong Clay has this

Y/N's POV
All the guys are in front of the door of the closet now."You know Y/N doesn't like it when we use patches against them." I can hear George say, Awe maybe he will make it fair for me "Its been 2 hours." Alex's whines from outside the door. Ughh, Im so gonna be mad at Karl after this. I stand up in the closet and crack my neck and knuckles, getting ready to bolt as soon as the door opens. Karl ended up putting patches down, and I knew my time was up as I stood in my traditional run position. I can't make out who but one of them are holding the knob...I take a deep breath and put on my game face. "Let's do this, boys," I whisper to myself, clutching my fist. 3....2....1, and the door flies open..

AN// So lol i did wanna leave it there just so i can see how i wanna take it and where i wanna go if you havent noticed Y/N's or your thoughts are in BOLD just in case.