Chapter 7:: Kind of?

Start from the beginning

---After dinner

"See you then, Taehyungah! Mina, you too! You both should come often. Bring Mrs Kim next time, Taehyungah." Your mom said as Taehyung nodded. Mina hugged you saying, "Bye-bye bestie~"
"Yeah, don't ever come back again~," You said as she scoffed but smiled cheekily saying, "But I will~~" You sighed. Junho and you walked behind Taehyung and Mina. 
"My taxi is here. See you!" Mina said as you bid her bye. She left leaving you, Taehyung and Junho in front of the house garage.
"I'll take my car then," Taehyung said as you and Junho nodded. You waved at Taehyung who got in the car. He waved back at you smiling.
"What are you both doing right now?" Junho asked as you said, "Bidding him bye, of course!"
"Woah... I can't stand this. Yah, you. Give up on her. I can't stand her being friendly to you, I won't even mention the next." Junho whispered to Taehyung who chuckled. 

"See you then," Taehyung said driving away as you and Junho stood there.
"Noona, don't be friendly to him!" Junho said as you said, "Why?"
"You don't know... this punk-" Junho was speaking but you cut him off saying, "Likes me?"
"How did you-" Junho was confused as you sighed saying, "He told me. He's not a dumba*s like you. Moreover, it's not like a crush lasts forever. I'm normal with these. You're the dramatic one here." 
"Woah... you all are just-" Junho sighed as you rolled your eyes walking back to the house as Junho scoffed.
"Still! Don't end up liking him back! I can't watch you both marry!" Junho said as you sighed shouting, "SHUT UP!" He thinned his lips following you inside.

Taehyung's POV || Next day

"Taehyungah. How are your studies going?" Mom asked me while cutting the vegetables as I said, "I major in music, mom! It's easy!" She chuckled saying, "Right.. so you should have enough time to do other things."
"Yeah... I do." I said as she smiled saying, "But all you do is hang out with Junho. I'm not saying to stop hanging out with him. I love him and his family a lot, we're all good friends but... aside from friendship and family, you know... there are some more important things." I frowned a little but ended up laughing as I understood what she meant.
"You understand what I mean, right?" She asked as I nodded smiling.

"Then.. why don't you date someone? I want to see my son wanting to marry someone. You know, you're always busy with friends, studies... music. It'd be nice to see you do foolish things for a girl." Mom said as I replied, "But don't moms usually have hard feelings for their son's girlfriend?"
"That's all old-fashioned! You're just like your father, that's why I'm worried! I was his first love... so he didn't even know how to confess to me. Just because I was bold enough to make the first move. Or he would've been single his entire life." She said making me chuckle.
"Aigo.. my mom is so considerate! Don't worry, I'll get you a great wife before you enter your 60s." I said as she giggled saying, "Yeah, but don't you like someone? Even if you don't have a girlfriend, you should be liking someone... or do you not like someone either?" 

"I am interested in someone.." I spoke smiling as she teasingly chuckled saying, "Who is it? Let me meet her once."
"Mom! It's just a tiny crush.." I said as she laughed saying, "Your dad also said the same thing to his mom when he liked me at first."
"Do you think my love story is supposed to be the same as dad's because I'm like him?" I asked as she chuckled saying, "Sounds like it though."
"Aigo... do you need help cooking?" I asked as she replied, "No, it's fine! You'll just mess things up. You even hurt yourself at Mrs Lee's house. How did you even..." I just chuckled remembering that day. It just reminds me of how cute Y/N noona can be at times.

"Your smile makes me regret asking you this question. Yah! Go go! Go do your stuff. Let me cook." She said making me chuckle as I waved at her going back to my room.

Author's POV || A few days later

"Ms Y/N. Are you done with the first chapter of your new story?" Your editor and publisher, Ms Ko asked as you nodded.
"I'll send it to you after I go home today. Probably within 6 pm." You spoke as she nodded.
"Well, I'm a little curious about your new work. I read the prologue briefly and also the plot, but what made you write this story?" She asked as you smiled thinking a little.
"It's about an ordinary human girl and an immortal mythical creature. But, it's not like those dark romance plots but rather a cute and comedy romance. That's what I went with. And some moments were written from my own experience and memories. So yeah." You said as she smiled nodding.
"I like how your stories always have a part of you." She said as you smiled thanking her. 

"I mean, I love how authors always have a part of themselves in their work. Every author in this world is just fantastic! No matter what type of stories or novels they write... it's just so great! Everyone has their charm. Being a publisher and editor makes me enjoy different types of work for free." Ms Ko said as you giggled.
"Truly. I like my work too." You said and then continued, "Then, I'll leave now. See you." You got up bowing.
"I'll wait for you to send me the file." Ms Ko said as you smiled nodding. Leaving the office, you looked at the time. 3:25 pm. 

"Time to go home~" You giggled happily and walked while admiring the roads when you suddenly heard a voice which made you frown, "Y/N?" 
Looking back, you gasped seeing a familiar face as you spoke, "Mrs Kim?"