•Flashbacks || Confrontation

Ch-32

"And I can easily say this that it's because of you" said dr.liam

"What made you to say that?" Asked sana in low voice trying her best not to stammer as she was shocked about information and somewhere she found herself very guilty but didn't find the reason.

Liam smiled at her koshish for not showing her vulnerability to her.

"I am telling you Siddharth is insane but he is insane for his naaz. He is in deeply love with you shehnaaz! I have never seen anyone who can love like this. He was broken, depressed but one scratch on you in India he would go crazy in Newyork." Said liam making sana tears fall which was she holding from the very beginning.

"Why didn't he confessed this time or two years back? And send divorce papers even with his signature?" Asked sana holding her head between palms to stop crying.

"He thinks that he doesn't deserve you. He wanted someone of your age, who would make you happy. The thought of you with someone else broke him and his heart into zillion pieces but he can do anything for your happiness even give his life also."

This time liam was holding her tears as she never saw someone can love eo like that.

"Please use uski khusi dedo shehnaaz!" Said liam wiping her tears as in kast two years she get really very closed to him.

Sana get up wiped her tears and asked "MAIN KYA KARU USKA?"

"MRS. SIDDHARTH KHAN I know only you can handle him very well" said liam making sana blush.

"Why you think so?" Asked sana

"Because you are sitting in front on me, and that tears which are leaving  from eyes. That shows dooriyon se effect toh dono hi hue hai." Said liam

"Suggest me to do something!" Said sana

"Just made him realise that you love him, he just want love that too from you shehnaz!"

"I want to CONFRONT him, can you please give me those reports" pleaded sana as she knows giving her patients report for a doctor is impossible.

"Don't say please! If this make him happy than take it" said liam with smile and sana can sense that she is genuinely very happy.

Sana took file hugged her and bid bye to her and ofcourse thank her.

(Writer: italics words means flashbacks from samaira's wedding day)

Sid's POV

"Bas bhot hua aaj toh naaz ko bta dunga" said sid with determination in his voice.

"Asim naaz ko dekha?"

"Nhi... Par terrace par jaate dekha hai, check krlo!"

"Okay!!"

Sid went to terrace and saw zaan was on his knees a ring in his hand and he made that ring wear to his naaz. Who was in so much of joy like she was eagerly waiting for zaan to propose her.

Sana hugged him and said "I love you, I love you so so much bas nikkah ki taiyaari kraye mami jaan se kehke"

Zaan chuckled and kissed her forehead and mumbled "inshaallah! Very soon".

And that's how HE WAS BROKEN !

***********

Shehnaaz sat on the car "khan's enterprises" said and driver started the engine.

Her mind was continuously finding that reason. Which made him suffering from depressed her Siddharth. Somewhere she knows that reason must be she herself but she didn't find anything that day wrong.

Sana's POV (wedding day)

Sana was in her taya ammi room where all girls are gathered. Seeing her, her taya ammi gave her a ring which was her mom's ring. She wear that and found loose but didn't remove it. She felt tears welled up in her eyes by caressing that ring.

She ran downstairs to show Siddharth her ring. But in track she got a message from zaan!

"Meet me at terrace!"

She thought to first on terrace as there may be a emergency. She went and there zaan confessed his love for her bestfriend MEETI.

She was beyond happy to have her bestfriend in her house as after confession of Siddharth and shehnaz they both would also stay in same house.

She was jumping with joy when her ring got removed and fell on the ground which unnoticed by her.

Zaan chuckled at her antics he bent down picked that ring and made her wear. She jumped and hugged him and said "I love you I love you so so much.... Bss nikaah ki taiyaari karaye mami jaan se kehke"

Zaan chuckled and kissed her forehead and mumbled "Inshallah! Very soon!"

"Vo manegi?"

"Zaroor bhai!!"

**********

(Writer: she was recalling wedding day)
She clearly remember that they met in afternoon and he even praised her as always.

She went to taya ammi took that ring and then got a message from zaan bhai so, she thought to went to him first and then Siddharth to show the ring.

She went to terrace where zaan bhai confessed his love for meeti, if he would come there then.... What did he witnessed that? But still what happened wrong.

*Reality hit her hard*

Wtf. Did he misunderstood? Did he thought that zaan was proposing her?

Of course!
This is the reason. Why he left you.
This is the reason why he was depressed.
This is the reason why he send divorce papers.

This happened because of you sana! Only because of you. Her mind was continuously saying that he is in this condition just because of her.

Siddharth, why didn't you confronted me at least for once. You just stayed away from me for two fucking years to let me happy. Aap khushi ho meri.

Tears of guilt fell from her eyes.

Chain of her thoughts broke by driver voice as he said "ma'am office"

She wiped her tears wore glasses took files and marched straight to his office.

~*~
Finally!!!

How's update?

Thank you
D💕