•Broken Siddharth!!

Ch-28

Ch-28

Sid's POV

I reached at terrace. I was so happy to tell my naaz about our marriage, about my love. I couldn't even express my feelings I'm beyond happy. I just wanna tell her, hug her and may be kiss her if she isn't uncomfortable!!

Ahh!! My feelings..... I opened the door the scenerio which I saw made be feel broken. Tears roll down from eyes I just couldn't stop myself from fell on the ground. I'm so broken, the tears were of heartbreak, betrayed..... Not betray It was my fault. Why can't I tell her early? How much I love her, crave her? I'm not able to breathe, my chest start painig I ran from there as fast as I could. I can't see my naaz in someone's else arms...... She is laughing with zaan that laugh I used to Cherish, which made me feel so sukoon but right now I'm crying because of that laugh. I came to room and closed the door I just wanna scream on top  of my lungs. I fell on my knees. I just don't know what happened to me..... I became numb, broken.... I just wanna run from there, from my own house, from my own room, everything every single thing in my room made me remember us moments. Not us mine to have, mine to cherish, mine to love, mine to remember, mine to hold...... Everything about us is now only mine..... Expect that soul, that heart, that arms which I watch at terrace on someone's else arms....

"I LOVE YOU NAAZ!"

"I NEED YOU!"

"DON'T LEAVE ME, I LOVE YOU ALOT!"

Kash !! Mai pehle bol deta.... I'm regretting everything about my life.... Why I can't confess her before  earlier. I love her but there's a
"KASH" 💔

I gain myself back after a lot of crying, screaming. I took shower and my inner soul just screaming I can't stay here now.... Accepting is far better than regretting!! So, I thought to tell everything to dad.....

I called my dad. He was  continuously denying but after 5 missed call he picked the call. I call him to come in my room I told him that I cannot stay here anymore, I just wanted to ran away and reason I didn't said to him.... He kept trying to convince me for not going because of samaira's marriage but I lied to him that important meeting held on newyork again and I have to reach there on time.

Dad told me that he's going to call everyone and let them know about mine sudden departure but I told him not to tell them as I can't control my tears infront on naaz. I could fool anyone but my naaz can see everything just by my eyes....

But I don't want my naaz to feel pity over me because of her.

Dad hugged me last time and I left from there without even glancing anyone:(

It's been 2 years, I'm here in New York. I just keep avoiding sana's call and after 2-3 months after that departure, she stopped calling me. I thought she forgot me it's giving me pain but it's okay!!

I always want her happy my naaz Happy and I thought she is happy with zaan....

And btw I'm going to my home after 2 years at saman's wedding. Whole family wants to know the reason behind it all but I couldn't. Asim always call me, he often comes to meet me in newyork. He just want his brother to be happy so, he doesn't even talk about sana infront me but I know that beautiful relationship has broken just because I was so late in confessing my love.....

Asim and Sana both get graduated. Asim is now a CEO of KHAN's ENTERPRISES at lahore but deep down he's that my brother who eats oreo in office's couch. He never sit on that chair where I used to sit dad always told me that he wants me to come there and take all positions like before and he can fun like before......

And last but no the least my naaz She's still mine. I don't care about anyone who loves her or whom she loves. She's still my naaz!!

She's now a sophisticated women who owns her photography session in her own fashion designing company and named sidnaaz creations. I just love that she joined my name in her dream. She's now a girl no! A woman, An Independent woman with confidence with fame name but she rarely comes in front of media. She's not that goofy, clumsy girl who wears socks with holes, steal chocolates from kids😂

Right now, I'm at plane, my personal plane as when I reached new york. I kept myself busy and right now, I'm one of the rich businessmen...... My flight is about to land and I thought to sleep as I'm on sleeping pills the doctor liam suggested me to take for sleeps because In nights I can't able to sleep the reason? Tell you after!! Rn bye, I'm sleepyyy......

~*~
I'm feeling bad for Siddharth 💔

It's really gonna fun just be with me❤️☺️

Why sana didn't call him?

How's update?

Thank you!!
D🌻