Wedding Night-smut

Start from the beginning

He started placing kisses up and down the right side of your neck. "I think I should show you who's in charge here." He suggests reaching around to rub your clothed clit. You moan softly and he pulls away. You whine at the lost of touch. "Turn around." He demands. You do as told. You see that he was sat in a chair across the room. He motions for you to come to him.

You walk over. You see a bag on the floor next to him. He leans down and picks up the bag. "I made a little trip to our favorite store and bought a few things." He says looking in the bag. He then holds it towards you. "Pick something anything. But don't be to hard on yourself we'll use everything in here" he says. You reach into the bag and grab the first thing you felt. You pulled it out to reveal a black vibrator.

"Good choice" he says smirking. He then puts the bag back on the floor. He reaches for your hands. You oblige and give him your hands. He then guides you to straddle him. His hands rest on your lower back. Slightly on you ass. He leans in to give you a deep passionate kiss. He was being a lot softer than you thought he would. You thought you would be screaming by now after making your little remark. Or maybe he was just trying to make you last as long as possible.

You knew for sure you were going to be up all night long. He pulls you so that you are straddling him. You felt his growing erection through his boxers. Only turning you on more. He then starts to leave hickeys up and down your neck. You hear the buzzing of the vibrator. It was quiet signaling that it was on low. Next thing you know it was being placed right on your clit. Your breath hitches as it made contact.

You felt Tony smirk against your neck as you did so. "It's only on low sweetheart. Can you handle going higher" he ask teasing you a bit by circling you clit with the vibrator. You bite your lip to silence your moans. You nod your head as you bury you head into his neck. "Okay then you wouldn't mind if I did this?" He ask as he turns the vibrator to it's highest setting.

You moan as quietly as you can. Right when you were about to come he turned it off. You sit up and look at him confused. "Why'd you stop, I was close?" You ask frustrated that he deprived you of your orgasm. "Who's in charge in the bedroom? You answer correctly I will give you the most mind blowing orgasm you have ever had. But if you answer wrong I'll keep teasing you and depriving you of the orgasm you so desperately need to release." He says with a devilish smirk.

You didn't want to give in to him. But you knew he would stay true to his word. "Your in charge of the bedroom." You say and with that he picks you up and sets you on the bed. "Undress completely." He demands. You do as he says keeping eye contact the entire time. As you finished you sat down on the edge of the bed.

"I will tell you one thing. It will be quiet annoying to you to build up that mind blowing orgasm you want. I will have to deprive you of an orgasm on multiple occasions but it will be worth the wait" he says as he pulls down his boxers. He walks up to you and lays you back on to your back. You didn't know what to expect but you were definitely excited.

He knelt down in front of you. You sit up on your elbows to get a look at what he's doing. You feel his warm breath hit your core. You moan quietly. Suddenly you feel him lick a long stripe up your folds. "Fuck..." you moan out. He then starts to do a figure eight motion on your clit with his tongue.

You were a mess already about to cum. But then he stopped. You look down at him to see him going for the vibrator. He places the vibrator on high onto your clit while plunging two of his fingers into you. Curling them as he started to pump in and out. "Try and hold it baby hold it in for me." He encouraged knowing you were close to going over the edge.

"I can't hold it much longer" you say moaning loudly as his fingers brush against your favorite spot. When he sees you are about to go over the edge he removes the vibrator and slows his fingers down. With that yet again you lost your orgasm. You kept repeating in your mind that it was gonna be worth it. He stands up removing his fingers from you. You look up at him as he did so.

He leans over to kiss you mostly to muffle your moans as he inserts himself inside you. You moan loudly as he does so. You were mostly definitely over stimulated. He then sits up holding himself up by his arms. He pulls almost all the way out thrusting back into you quickly. He continues that until he finds a pattern. At this point you were a moaning mess. "Please tell me this is the last one." You beg in between moans. "Hold it in a little while longer sweetheart." He says. He sits up lifting your legs slightly to get a different angle.

He yet again hits your favorite spot. He repeatedly hits this spot after seeing your reaction. Your moans were getting louder and louder. "Please... faster" you beg repeatedly. Tony does as you ask pounding into you at an insane speed. "Fuck..." you moan out loudly.

"Go ahead and cum for me sweetheart" Tony says knowing you were dieing to relieve yourself of the orgasm you've been holding in for so long. He places the vibrator back onto your clit. With it on high. You instantly cum around him. He leans down and kisses you to try and muffle your moans. You knew you were loud. You were practically screaming. Your legs started to shake. Tony still thrust into you trying to chase his orgasm.

Soon he spilled out inside of you. That only triggered yet another orgasm for you. Your legs were trembling. You didn't even want to try and walk. Tony picked you up taking you to the bathroom. He sat you on the toilet so you could pee. While you did that he ran a nice warm bath for you. When you were done using the bathroom he helped you into the tub. While also getting in with you.

After you were doing in the bath you were exhausted. He put one of his T-shirts on you and tossed on some grey sweatpants for himself. You drifted off to sleep as soon as your head hit the pillow. "Goodnight my love." He whispers as he gives you a kiss on the head. You smirk slightly because you heard him.