"Oh my god....yes..ha...fuck.." you breathlessly moaned out, feeling your orgasm building up in your lower stomach.

He groaned at your words and went back to your clit, his intense crimson eyes watching you hotly as his tongue swirled over and over the bundle of nerves, pushing you closer to the edge.

"Katsuki...im g-gonna...fuck..." you were panting above him, gripping onto his hair and shoulder tightly.

"Fuck yes baby, cum in my mouth. Give it to me." He growled at you before pushing his hands against your ass to grind his face into your cunt more, trying to suffocate himself in it as he continued his movements on your clit.

Your body was shaking, tensing up all over as you were feeling the string inside of you tightening, before it finally snapped.

You let out a loud moan as your orgasm washed over you and he moaned into your cunt as your cum poured into his mouth. Opening his mouth wide, he made sure to catch every bit of it, his grip on your ass borderline painful.

"Katsuki...sen...sensitive.." you stuttered, as he finally released you and licked his lips before standing back up to face you, tilting your chin up for him to meet your lips.

You moaned, tasting yourself on his lips and tongue. You felt his erect dick pushing against your stomach as his body was pressed against yours, and you slid your hand down to palm him against his swim trunks.

The action made him groan and he quickly pushed the clothing down to free his cock, it making a slap against his stomach as he did so. Taking your leg and hiking it around his waist he lined himself up with your entrance, the tip just barely grazing you.

He paused his movements, and looked back to you, waiting for your consent before he went further.

"Please Katsuki...please fuck me..." you were dripping down your legs from your previous orgasm and the anticipation of feeling his cock again.

He grunted as he slammed up into you quickly, pushing himself to the hilt as he bottomed out and stayed there, giving you a minute to adjust to the abrupt stretch.

"Fuck baby you feel so good around me.." he praised you, kissing up your shoulder and neck.

After giving you a minute, he slowly pulled back and pushed himself back in, groaning at the way your pussy swallowed him completely, your arousal allowing him to slide in easily.

"So big...you feel so good...Katsuki..." you moaned out, holding onto his shoulders as you grinded your hips down onto him, making him shudder.

His thrusts quickly turned feral, as he began to pump in and out of you at a wild pace, making your entire body jerk at each slam of his cock into you.

You moaned out loudly at the force, and he quickly bent down to grab your other leg, lifting you completely as your legs wrapped around his waist and he slammed into you relentlessly, grunting at the tightness of you around him.

"Fuck baby...my pretty girl...I want you to cum on my cock...let me feel it again..." he was almost begging you as his words were sending you into a spiral, your nails digging into his back as he held you tight to him as he fucked into you.

You kissed him hard, biting onto his lower lip and pulling back, making a low growl come from his mouth before he snapped his hips up into you even harder.

"Yes...oh my god yes 'Suki...fuck..." You felt the tightness returning, the angle of his hips making your clit grind against the base of his dick as he thrusted in and out of you.

"That's right baby...wanna make you feel so good..." he grunted as his pace continued pushing you closer before you finally cried out, letting your release take over your senses as your eyes rolled back and your mouth hung open in ecstasy.

Watching your face, his release was following soon after, his thrusts getting sloppier as he held you to him tightly.

"Where...fuck...where do you want it.." he was struggling to keep from releasing inside of you since neither of you had remembered a condom in the heat of the moment.

You squirmed in his arms, making him release you as you quickly dropped down to your knees making his worried face turn into one of lustful want as he realized what you were doing.

You quickly took his cock into your mouth and bobbed your head a few times before he grabbed the back of your head and moaned deeply as he released into your mouth.

You sucked every drop of cum out of him before you slid your mouth off him and swallowed all of it.

He was panting above you before he lifted you to him again and kissed you, caressing your body in his arms as he ran his tongue over yours.

Finally pulling away for air, you both just gazed at each other before he cracked a smile, making you grin in return.

He sighed in contentment and rested his forehead onto yours, happy to just hold you close while you both caught your breath.

You eventually broke the peaceful silence. "We should probably head back.." you whispered as you ran your hands through his soft blonde locks.

He groaned in mild annoyance but lifted his head and nodded before taking your hand and making sure your swimsuit was adjusted correctly before opening the curtain and stepping out with you.

The party was still in full swing, with all sorts of people walking around. None seemed to pay much attention to the two of you though, until you heard Katsuki's name being called from the side.

You both looked over and you felt his grip on your hand tighten as his entire body went rigid.

"Kats! Hey!"

A girl approached him, her shoulder length light brown hair flowing into the breeze as she walked up to you both, her bikini showcasing her perfect body and making you feel uncomfortable with how confidently she was approaching Katsuki and his reaction.

"Camie." His reply came through gritted teeth, and you glanced up at his face which was set in a dark scowl.

I don't have a good feeling about this...