I just remain silence, as this two continue to bicker in regards of age and seniority. As they start to mention all the names in GMMTV that is way beyond my knowledge, I give up for any attempt of participation.

I feel a bit upset, I've waited for more than an hour for Earth, and yet when he arrived... It feels like I am crashing their dates and being the third wheel or something.

Finally, we ordered and Earth start to update me with what's going on with his day.

"I and New will be a partner in GMMTV new series." I was shock and yet I am happy to hear the news.

"Really? Congratulation." Then I start to catch up.

"Partner?" 

Earth and New just smirk and grin to each other, and New were resting his head on Earth shoulder as he explain.

"It's a BL series... Boy Love." Oh... OK.

I heard about BL series, they were kind a trend nowadays. After Sotus The Series successful feedback, those genre for drama keep coming up and gather their own fan base.

I try to be indifferent, but not because it's a BL (hey, I have a crush to the man right here, being appalled for a Boy's Love remarks is a bit hypocrite don't you think?)

But because it's going to be EarthNew.

I quickly smiles as a form of supportive, even my mind were still haywire with the idea of Earth partnering with New romantically.

Yeah, it's a drama, and Earth is an actor.

This is a show biz.

I really need to start to be more understanding and open up myself for this entertainment wild world.

"Looking forward to see both of you on the screen." I paste the more sincere smile I could give with all the jumble feelings I had inside of me.

And the arrivals of our noodles, save me from a further awkward moment.

Earth always help me with the chopstick/utensils and seasoning when we eat here. I am not lazy, but he just always did it for me.

But today, he didn't.

He provided it for New.

I guess, he didn't do it all because of me...

I don't know why, but suddenly I am looking forward to go home tomorrow and resume back to my world. I miss my mom.

My "summer/holiday spring" wannabe is over. We are just friends. I am the one who were thinking too much on it.

Maybe this is what people calls puppy love. They are innocents, but why does its hurts so much.

"Mix... Mix..." I look to the man who calls for me and I'm just looking at him to show that I am present and play with my noodles.

"How the two of you know each other?" New ask Earth.

"Oh... P'Pea ask me to look out for him while he is in town." 

I don't know why, but his answers speak out the fact that I didn't know tasted this bitter.

I am just a kid for him to watch.

I just raise my head and smiles to both of them, agreeing to whatever Earth says as I nod my head. And both of them continue to be in a conversation that is out of my world.

I don't know what I expect.

Yes, all the good time while I was here being accompany by Earth was great.

What was I thinking? 

That he will falls for me and we will be couple?

You are too naïve Mix.

Suddenly I remember Leo's remark in regards of my naivety. I am sixteen with zero relationship experience and I put my expectation too high with the first person I falls.

"Mix... Mix..." I don't know where my mind when... but again, Earth knock me out for some senses and my neck shiver as he touch my head and rub my cheeks.

"Where did your mind wonder off Mix?" He ask as he continue to pat my head.

This... this is the reason that were making my expectation when high.

The way he calls my name, the way he touches me with tender.

"Humm..." was all I manage to reply.

"Aren't you eating?" he point to my noodles, which is still remain in the same portion when it arrive.

"I am full." And I push the noodle aside, grab some tissues to wipe my clean hands and mouth.

"I am tired, I'll go back first na." I look at New and smiles to him.

"Nice meeting you P'New, I wish for the both of you project go smoothly and successful. I'm going to root for you." I cheer for them and I stand and giving them a brief wai.

I didn't dare to look at Earth face as I am afraid I won't be able to remain my poker face.

But I just blankly facing him to acknowledge him and says my goodbye.

I don't know how our relationship will be after this, as I will resume my student life in the north, while he build up his career here.

"Goodbye Phi's and have a good night..." 

I smiles and walk away...

=====

Disclaimer;

This is a fan fiction.

Do note, that this story is an inspiration from Earth and Mix. It may be a close inspiration, but not factual and time chronology accurate.

I hope any Earth and Mix fan won't attack me with facts.

:)