I'm So Fucking Tired (Jason/James)

A/N
So ya know, I have nothing to do XD.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
This is an AU where Metallica doesn't exist, and y'know, they're just normal college folks.

Circa 1993

Jameson Established

Pure fluff ✨✨
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•

Third Person POV:

Jason Newstead is so fucking tired.

Wait no, "fucking tired" was an understatement. He was "Beyond fucking exhausted"

His morning started off as good, mainly because he woke up to his boyfriend, James Hetfield, spooning him. Jason smiled at how loving his boyfriend can be.

James Hetfield was the person that always manages to surprise Jason. Both of them really loved each other to death. Their relationship made them realize how much they were missing out on life despite all the crazy stuff they were doing before they met each other.

There would be times when they would argue about serious things, or sometimes it would be just petty things.

But, no matter what happened, they always came back to each other. They technically couldn't live without each other.

They did everything together. It's like, they were really meant to be. They were a team.

Jason smiled as he felt comforted and love because of his lover's embrace.
He surprisingly managed to get up and check the time.

"OH SHIT" the boy thought. It was almost "5:00 AM"

It may sound early to other people, but unfortunately this is what we call "college life". Pretty much all what college does is torture students with its neverending tests, evil professors, and murderous assignments.

Jason didn't really live in a dorm, he was sharing a place with James but it was unfortunately pretty far from his University.

Jason just ran to the wardrobe, put on his uniform, packed everything he needed, and just "poof" he just went out of the door and disappeared.

Everything pretty much woke James up. Yet he fell asleep again because he just didn't care. And luckily for James, his University was near the house he and Jason shared.

And from that moment on, Jason's day just went

Downhill.

First, his professor got mad at him and pretty much humiliated him infront of the whole class. Second, lots and lots of homework piled up. Then, he had a surprise quiz. If you think his day couldn't get any worse, well

You're wrong.

He got fired from his part time job as a cashier, his buddy Lars forced him to do all his chores for him, because "he couldn't do it alone and it would pretty be nice of Jason to do it for him"

Because of Lars's endless complaints and chores, he missed the train, and there were pretty much no more busses because it was so late.

So sadly, he had to walk home

It was a miracle that Jason was able to get home. He could've sworn he just wanted to sleep on that dirty sidewalk, but he knew he had to get home for James.

It was around "1:30 am" when Jason reached their shared apartment. He unlocked the door and stepped inside.

The first thing he saw as he stepped in was around 10 pizza boxes scattered all over the place. And his boyfriend wearing pajamas, watching television, holding a beer in his left hand, and a pepperoni pizza slice In his right.

James saw how much of a mess Jason is, he couldn't help but laugh.

Jason rolled his eyes. He wondered why he fell for an idiot.

"Dude- shut up" Jason said, causing James to laugh even harder.

"Oh my god- why so- haggard?" Now James started wheezing.

Jason was convinced that James probably did some coke or something, but he couldn't care nonetheless. He sat down and glared at his lover

"I probably made a bigger fool outta myself" Jason thought.

"OooOoohh, sO sCarY" James exclaimed sarcastically.

"Jamesssss" Jason whined as he began to pout.

"Alright, alright, wait gimme a sec" James said as he headed for the bathroom.

Jason waited and waited. James was gone for maybe around 15 minutes, Jason decided to see what was going on.

As he opened the bathroom door, he saw that his boyfriend prepared him a bubble bath.

And oh god, the bathtub was filled with infinite bubbles that looked softer than any cloud he's seen, there were candles that added this calm, comforting and relaxing vibe. The flower petals scattered all over made Jason blush crimson red.

"Oh baby you didn't have to do this- I- how did you-"

"Shut up, just hop in, relax take your time. I'll be outside waiting, love you"
James said casually.

Faster than lightning, James just walked out the door and disappeared.

Jason stripped off his clothes and went in the tub. Oh boy, it felt like those bubbles were just somehow dissolving all his problems. It was like a piece of heaven here on earth. Jason just laid there feeling relaxed, happy, and content.

He was still wondering how on earth did he get so lucky that he gets to call James Hetfield his.

Maybe around after 20 minutes of resting and bathing. Jason got out of the tub, then went to the small bedroom he and James shared. He just put on whatever he can find, I mean after all, he is tired.

As soon as he walked in the living room, he saw that James had cleaned the entire place. The pizza boxes were nowhere to be seen, the pillows were organized properly. James even heated up the remaining pizza, and oh boy the living room smelled so good.

James had also apparently set up some old Disney movie as well. Everything made Jason want to tear up a bit

"Well come on, don't just stand there, come here." As soon as Jason reached the couch, he immediately hugged James so tight, which caused both of them to fall.

"I love you, I love you" Jason kept on repeating the phrase as he kept on planting kisses on James's face.

"Ok, ok let's watch the movie, Jesus Christ" James chuckled as he struggled to free himself from his lover's tight embrace.

James grabbed the remote, and some old Disney movie began playing. They just sat there in silence, eating the pizza. The only thing that could be heard is the movie playing on the background,no words were needed to be said, both of them could feel the love in the comfort of this silence.

Overtime, no one really paid attention to the movie and the food. The two lovers began cuddling.

"I'm sorry you really had a bad day baby..." James said softly, causing Jason to blush.

"I actually forgot about my day, cause you made it better. God, why are you like this James Hetfield?" Jason replied back.

"Like what?" James smirked.

"Like, why do you like- make my life so special"

Before James was about to say anything, Jason said out of the blue

"Ok ok don't you use that us a fucking ego booster Hetfield"

"Alright Jesus Christ" James said as he rolled his eyes.

"I really love you though" Jason said
"Ok, now I need to use that as an ego booster, I love you too"

And with that,the beautiful night ended.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Word count: 1206 words

<3