𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎.

Começar do início

Moments later.

I pulled into the entrance of my parents mansion, parking my truck behind my oldest sister. Our whole driveway was filled with cars, it was a ridiculous. Their was at least ten cars holding down the driveway.

I hopped out, entering the inside being greeted by non other then my brother Elijah

I hopped out, entering the inside being greeted by non other then my brother Elijah. He was the youngest besides my baby sister, but he swear he was the boss of everything

"Where you been all night? you ain't came in until three?" Elijah questioned as I sat my purse on the table and removed my hat. I ignored him walking upstairs to my room but I could hear him trailing behind me. "Hello lil girl, where you been?"

"Boy, leave me alone I'm grown. I'm older then you." I rolled my eyes. Entering my room, I sat on my bed taking off my shoes. I watched as he stood in the doorway.

"Boy get out the way damn," My oldest sister, Golden came into my room. She pushed him out of the doorway before slamming the door in his face. Me and her was close as two peas in a pod, I could tell her anything.

"Finally got that jackass out my doorway," I rolled my eyes as she sat on my bed.

"I heard that muhfuckas." We heard him yelled before we bust out laughing.

"What you doing down here?" I asked her as she scrolled through her phone. Golden lived in Houston, after her and our parents had it out she decided to move out two years ago. She visit from time to time.

"Girl, I'm here for like a month. I'm tired of Houston. I missed New York." She rolled her neck. "I'm here to turn the fuck up." She licked her tongue out, shaking one of her ass cheeks.

Me and her was so much alike out of all my siblings, I was wild but not as wild as her

Me and her was so much alike out of all my siblings, I was wild but not as wild as her. She knew how to turn the hell up and she was bold as hell— something I never been was bold which is why her and our parents had it out, they tried to control her life but she wasn't having it.

I laughed at her antics, shaking my head.

"Where mami and dad them at?" I questioned.

"Oh, they went to take Gianna to a play that she's in at school and Genesis went to the store, Ej left to handle business at dads club and you know Elijah was here waiting for you to get home to be in your damn business."